Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Mackie Rubbish Again !

Listened to the full match on red tv today as i refuse to pay good money to watch barron mackie,what did strike me was that his name was barely mentioned once during the whole ninety minutes and people on here continue to support him.Our other strikers lee miller and chris mcguire did however contribute to the match with good hold up play and creating chances but not mackie

The guy is totally useless and i personally will never have a good word for him.

I see richard(cant pass) foster was completely left out the squad and calderwood is onto him i think which can only be a good thing for the team so one down and one to go.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the very same guy who wished injury upon our own players.

Yeah you are probably right,mackie will probably be at pittodrie for the rest of his miserable career but the sensible fan wont pay money week in week out to watch a sub standard player

With a bit of luck he will get a bad injury and blunderwood will be forced to bring in someone who actually has an ounce of talent

:wanker:

Listened to the full match on red tv today as i refuse to pay good money to watch barron mackie,what did strike me was that his name was barely mentioned once during the whole ninety minutes and people on here continue to support him.Our other strikers lee miller and chris mcguire did however contribute to the match with good hold up play and creating chances but not mackie

The guy is totally useless and i personally will never have a good word for him.

I see richard(cant pass) foster was completely left out the squad and calderwood is onto him i think which can only be a good thing for the team so one down and one to go.

Has Mackie been ridin your sister or something? Gie it a rest.

Listened to the full match on red tv today as i refuse to pay good money to watch barron mackie,

what is bad money?

anyway i pay to watch aberdeen, there have been numerous rank players within the 35 years i've been watching them, but none so bad that they put me off watching the team, 11 bad players then you may have had a point.

before i forget, if you weren't at the game i'm not interested in your opinion

Well I wasn't at the game either so I guess some won't be  'interested in my opinion' either but here it goes anyway:

"Our other strikers lee miller and chris mcguire did however contribute to the match" by scoring fuck all goals so they're ranking side-by-side with Mackie in my thoughts this afternoon.

Hope thats tongue in cheek.

I don't know why someone from the club hasn't contacted you to offer you a scouting role. Think of the numbers of players you could scout in a week by listening to the radio.

Listened to the full match on red tv today as i refuse to pay good money to watch barron mackie, what did strike me was that his name was barely mentioned once during the whole ninety minutes and people on here continue to support him.Our other strikers lee miller and chris mcguire did however contribute to the match with good hold up play and creating chances but not mackie

Yet, you're ok with paying good money to listen to it?!  :hammer:

Our two other strikers were playing in the two striking positions. Mackie was playing on the right wing. If JC had gone with 3 up front then he would have been lambasted for not playing 4-4-2 and if Maguire had played on the right, he would be defended for playing poorly because it's not his natural position.

Well that sums up how worthless your opinion really is and how little you contribute to a reasoned debate.