Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Family Section?!?! - Thats a Laugh!

Guest AbeerdeenBasedTim

Half true.

You seem to have missed out the part where yourself and another mod had a pow-wow, went Googling these details, found photographs, distributed them to various other members on the board and then later confronted me on a street corner.  All of which I'd been keen not to let happen in the gallery thread many moons ago.

Not that I've got any beef with yourself or any of the mods.  Far from it.  But if folk choose the options of anonymity that are granted to them on signing up then you should at least honour that.

I did google your name after that and it threw up some photo website with a couple of photos of someone with the same name as you and I showed one other mod one photo as it was funny - as it looked like a well know user on here who everyone knows. And the 'confrontation' was me seeing you and know that the photos were of you then coming up and saying hello to you in the Marienplatz last year....i know you didnt expect it so sorry for ruining your week in Munich!

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did google your name after that and it threw up some photo website with a couple of photos of someone with the same name as you and I showed one other mod one photo as it was funny - as it looked like a well know user on here who everyone knows. And the 'confrontation' was me seeing you and know that the photos were of you then coming up and saying hello to you in the Marienplatz last year....i know you didnt expect it so sorry for ruining your week in Munich!

Let's not get silly about this.

The point is you should know better.

Jesus, you guys have let this arse turn this into an argument between donstalkers.

Back on topic. Aberdeenbasedtim, you are so deluded and wrong its incredible. We dont need the OF. They are a scurge on society and football. The world would be a much better place if both institutions were to just vanish. The OF actually need us more than we need you. What happened when the non oldfirm SPL team quit the league, the OF realised this. We dont need the OF, if the OF left then we would still have a league system with 40 teams involved, and more opportunities to get into europe. England will never let the OF in, so without us the OF would be totally screwed.

Jesus, you guys have let this arse turn this into an argument between donstalkers.

Back on topic. Aberdeenbasedtim, you are so deluded and wrong its incredible. We dont need the OF. They are a scurge on society and football. The world would be a much better place if both institutions were to just vanish. The OF actually need us more than we need you. What happened when the non oldfirm SPL team quit the league, the OF realised this. We dont need the OF, if the OF left then we would still have a league system with 40 teams involved, and more opportunities to get into europe. England will never let the OF in, so without us the OF would be totally screwed.

:thumbsup::clap:

Well done for bringing it back on topic, it was getting laughable in a purely unfunny way. Always amuses me when someone infirm barsteward comes out with the "you need the OF pish".

well you did and i got the blame for you knowing.

Do you mind PM'ing what I said as I really can't remember?  Whatever it was, I wouldn't have done it though if he hadn't constantly referred to me personally in posts.

I only out people who are hiding behind a username and being an arsehole with it. Providing the info has been passed to me somehow. in your case it wasn't a mod that told me. It was someone you had on MS messenger.

No idea what you're referring to here?  :-\

take it here please...

http://www.thedandies.co.uk/messageboard/index.php?topic=7395.new#new

back on topic for Tim,AberdeenBasedDim...

:wave: :wave:                                                                      :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

:wave: :wave:                                                                      :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

:wave: :wave:          :wave: :wave:                      :wave: :wave:                                      :wave: :wave:

:wave: :wave:          :wave: :wave:                      :wave: :wave:                                      :wave: :wave:

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:                                      :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:                                      :wave: :wave:

:wave: :wave:                                                :wave: :wave:

:wave: :wave:                                                :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

:wave: :wave:                                                :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

The racist, foul and offensive language used in the ‘Family’ section appalled me.  ‘Fuck off back to Ireland ya tattie munching cunts!’, ‘Cheating Fennian Bastards!’ were amongst the many pleasantries that I couldn’t believe I was hearing!!!!!  I’m not naive enough to think this doesn’t happen at football matches, but surely not in the ‘family’ section.

Most of these extremely hurtful taunts would stop if you dicks stopped pretending to be Irish! Most of you even sing your sectarian bile in fake Irish accents. It’s pathetic. Like your team and like your manager. It really is hypocritical when a Celtic fa.. fuck it.. tim comes on here and says that what came out of our mouths was “foulâ€.

It’s been many years since I’ve sat in the family stand. I remember its’ first season when the new rules on bad language were introduced and I do remember them being enforced. I don’t know if that’s still the case.

Get it up ye.

Many thanks.