Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Family Section?!?! - Thats a Laugh!

Guest AbeerdeenBasedTim

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Old Firm fans, two ends of the same shitey stick.

I am so sorry your experience of the away end was so appalling and against your sense of fair play and kindness to other human beings.

And well done on not answering any of the substantive points made to you.

Utter imbecile expecting the red, sorry, green carpet in the opposition end. It is a family section for AFC fans. Geddit? No, you lot are the best fans in the world, welcome everywhere, except it seems, around you and your loved ones.

Utter tool of the highest order and to then complain and expect sympathy is, as Al says, beyond words.

Away and bemoan the treatment you received on the huddleboard or some other Celtic board. The utter contempt you fucking old firm fans and clubs attempt to treat every other cunt with is astounding, to the point where you expect a sympathetic hearing on and AFC fans site.

Magnificent, one of the best laughs I had since I last did the hokey cokey.

Now please, don't go into the opposition end at matches, sit with your own "award winning" fans. Oh wait, you don't want to do that either. Yeah, thick as fuck. Can't imagine your children will have the necessary imagination to adopt a club other than the one his imbecile of a father supports in any case, so no fucking loss there.

Oh, one more thing, please don't breed any more FFS for fuck sake.

Anyway AbeerdeenBasedFuckwit, can you please answer my question. How do you think myself as a Dons supporter of over forty years, together with my missus [ note not sister ] and two sons would be treated at the Tattie Bowl if we knowingly went into the Tims end for an Aberdeen game ?

Anyway AbeerdeenBasedFuckwit, can you please answer my question. How do you think myself as a Dons supporter of over forty years, together with my missus [ note not sister ] and two sons would be treated at the Tattie Bowl if we knowingly went into the Tims end for an Aberdeen game ?

He wont reply.

His brain exploded when he got to the bit about your missus not being your sister.

I despair! – I thought this site would have Don’s fans with integrity that would share my basic common decency of being courteous to other humans.

However you have displayed my worst fear – that the vocabulary retarded in the Merkland Road end on Sunday are not the minority, but a fair cross section of the Aberdeen support!

At least they managed to find the correct end!

I will, no more pennies spent at Pittodrie from me, plus there is little chance my 4 year old boy will be presented with the chance of being a Dons fan, a situation that could have happened if the family section at Pittordrie was more palatable…

Another glory hunter from the North - shock fucking horror!

Celtic’s tradition and foundation represent the Irish immigrant community that spans the globe, that’s why Celtic fans can be found in every corner of the world, 100 years ago Irish immigrants were subjected to the same raciest abuse our current inhabitants from Asia etc. are subjected to by the moron element of our society, Sunday made me realise that some North East inhabitants haven’t evolved in the past 100 years!!!!

You say we are stuck in the past! You and your types excuse for supporting Celtic is the past fuckwit! I have a distant French relative, Im from now on Im going to support PSG  ::)

Like most Celtic fans I have Irish grandparents, who travelled to Scotland in the hope of a better life.  SFA rules state I could play for Ireland as well as Scotland, lets think, would you want to play for a team that Kris Boyd has rejected?

All the celtic fans that I went to school with had no recent Irish heritage, they were Catholic and that was why they supported Celtic. I dont give a fuck about religion - its all fucking stupid.

Was at the game for sure, - not prepared to delvulge how I obtained them, but was there, and it was my families first time......[/b]

I have emailed the ticket office with all your details, telling them that you are a Celtic fan and they have thanked me for the info :wave:

I see you also never answered my question of which town you are originally from - thats because you know you are a glory hunter!

Guest AbeerdeenBasedTim

You'd be more than welcome – we don’t feel inferior to you!

I love how he was disgusted when sitting in the home end but intentionally chose not to sit in the away end with the "greatest beggars in the world" / superior people.

Absolute cunt. I hope your house burns down you abortion of a human being.

Oh no, you mentioned abortion.

The Celtic minded mob will be after you now.