Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Family Section?!?! - Thats a Laugh!

Guest AbeerdeenBasedTim

I wasn’t shouted at personally – and no one in the vicinity knew I was a Celtic supporter, I made no reaction when Celtic scored – I was having a family day, with my family, in the family section of my local club.

My thread is about the behaviours of those around me shouting and frothing at the mouth like someone with madcows disease!!!! – not what I naively expected my children to be subjected to in the family section……..but apparently is deemed acceptable on this forum.

Its not acceptable, but it happens, especially with fans who hate the OF. You have to understand that we don't like Celtic or Rangers. YOu'd find the same at any other ground in the country. The OF have a certain arrogance and smell about them that infuriates other real football supporting people. The majority of the fans are cretins that gather at the bottom of the gene pool and cesspits. Maybe you believed the huns or the meedja hype that we are Abergreen, but maybe this has opened your eyes, we are not. We hate both Rangers and Celtic, this runs through every single one of our supporters and to be surprised by the language used shows that you are somewhat naive in the mindset of reality. The OF are what is wrong with Scotland, its not a question or open statement, but a FACT. As I mentioned, they are bottom feeders that revel in all things irish/norn irish and problems that no-one outside of their inbred families care about. This is why we hate you. So please, forgive our fans who are sick to death with your bleeting and paranoia complex. You (the collective you) make us bored to tears.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Little off topic, but worth sharing nonetheless.

A very loud, greasy, unattractive, tattooed, welfare dependent, chav, minger female wearing a Celtic top walked into ASDA in Castlemilk (a sprawling council estate on Glasgow's east side) with her two kids, yelling obscenities at them all the way through the entrance.

The ASDA greeter said pleasantly, 'Good morning madam, and welcome to ASDA. Nice children you have there. Are they twins by any chance?'

The ugly woman stopped yelling long enough to say, 'F*ck naw, they're nae twins. The oldest one's 9, and the other one's 5.

Why the f*ck would you think they're twins? Are you blind, thick or just stupid?'

'I'm neither blind, thick nor stupid, Madam,'replied the greeter. 'I just couldn't believe you've been shagged twice.

Have a good day, and thank you for shopping at ASDA.'

My thread is about the behaviours of those around me shouting and frothing at the mouth like someone with madcows disease!!!! – not what I naively expected my children to be subjected to in the family section……..but apparently is deemed acceptable on this forum.

Hey dipshite! How about you address the "fucking big fight" that took place amongst the award winning fannies in the Celtic end?

Sticks and stones etc.

There really is no point trying explain the subtle intricacies of the "home fans only" and "away fans only" concepts employed throughout football to this absolute staunch immitation bog trotter.

But, I feel it needs re-iterating, 4 fucking 2 ya clown shoe.

While part of me sympathises with this celtic fan because his kids were subjected to bad language (I've stopped taking my own kids into the merkland end because the language is just as fruity as elsewhere in the ground, but the view is much worse), I think he needs to realise that this is what football is like in Scotland, it's the way football has always been in Scotland.  This goes on in every ground, and if you deny that ABT you're going to make yourself look very foolish.

If you don't want your kids subjected to that kind of stuff keep them away from the game, not just Pittodrie.  Even then, they'll be hearing much worse in the playground at school.  The alternative is to do what I've had to do, and what my dad did when he took me to the footy as a kid, get on with it and watch the game.  Bad language, personal insults, anger, frustration, elation, it's these raw emotions that make people go to the game instead of watching it on TV.

My advice, get in with your own fans and enjoy the game, and explain to the kids that this is the way it is.  

Chances are they'll love it.

Guest AbeerdeenBasedTim

Its not acceptable, but it happens, especially with fans who hate the OF. You have to understand that we don't like Celtic or Rangers. YOu'd find the same at any other ground in the country. The OF have a certain arrogance and smell about them that infuriates other real football supporting people. The majority of the fans are cretins that gather at the bottom of the gene pool and cesspits. Maybe you believed the huns or the meedja hype that we are Abergreen, but maybe this has opened your eyes, we are not. We hate both Rangers and Celtic, this runs through every single one of our supporters and to be surprised by the language used shows that you are somewhat naive in the mindset of reality. The OF are what is wrong with Scotland, its not a question or open statement, but a FACT. As I mentioned, they are bottom feeders that revel in all things irish/norn irish and problems that no-one outside of their inbred families care about. This is why we hate you. So please, forgive our fans who are sick to death with your bleeting and paranoia complex. You (the collective you) make us bored to tears.

How can you hate the OF when your club along with all others have a parasitical relationship with them – the whole structure of the league was changed so each team can get both the OF to their home grounds twice a season to boost their coffers.  This is the big carrot of getting into the top 6 for most teams in the SPL, without the OF the TV money from Satanta wouldn’t be there – yes you have a lot to be grateful for towards the OF.

Ask Stewart Milne if he wants the OF to play elsewhere?

How can you hate the OF when your club along with all others have a parasitical relationship with them – the whole structure of the league was changed so each team can get both the OF to their home grounds twice a season to boost their coffers.  This is the big carrot of getting into the top 6 for most teams in the SPL, without the OF the TV money from Satanta wouldn’t be there – yes you have a lot to be grateful for towards the OF.

:lolabove:

Dear fuck he really is reading from the Celtic Park/Ibrox hymn sheet!

the whole structure of the league was changed so each team can get both the OF to their home grounds twice a season to boost their coffers.  This is the big carrot of getting into the top 6 for most teams in the SPL, without the OF the TV money from Satanta wouldn’t be there – yes you have a lot to be grateful for towards the OF.

Presumably it was changed again then?

So 6 teams don't get the hoardes through their doors.

You didnt feature on trawlermen did you?

How can you hate the OF when your club along with all others have a parasitical relationship with them

By the same token, how can you hate the huns? You've both benefited from this farcical sectarian pish for over a century, so I am presuming you have a secret admiration and respect for your blue brothers.

We have nothing to be grateful to the Old Firm for. NOTHING. If any Scottish clubs exhibit parasitic tendencies, it's the Bigot Brothers and their nasty habit of hoovering up talented players from any emerging opposition, before making the laughable claim that the league isn't competitive enough for them to succeed in Europe.

If you are seriously under the impression that your kids wouldn't hear far more objectionable stuff in the away end, then you are even more deluded than your average Celtic fan, and utterly beyond redemption. Presumably you were out of earshot of the DOB chants and 'folk' songs on Sunday?

Delusional? Check.

Persecution complex? Check.

Fake Irish passport? Check.

Paranoid delusions about anti-popery within the AFC support? Check.

Blinkered view of the appalling behaviour of the green and grey unwashed? Check.

Seriously, just fuck off and take your paranoia with you. For as long as people like you play the victim, and scumbags like McGeady turn their back on their country of birth for the sake of their own deluded prejudices, I reserve the right to criticise you and them for it.

Now fucking grow up and get your own house in order before throwing around ridiculous accusations about other clubs and supporters.

:lolabove:

Where to start.....

On the radio this morning, ‘Aberdeen are slashing tickets costs for the East Fife SC tie to £4 for under 12’s to encourage families from the local community to get involved with the club’………..

I’m now confused! – you guys have made it clear here that the ‘family’ section is for Dons supporters only, why now are the club trying to encourage ‘families from the community to come along’ it’s almost like they are trying to encourage mothers and fathers to bring the kids along in the hope they will get hooked and become Dons fans for life……….they seem to have a whole different concept of what the family section is from you guys, I think you should all protest at this crazy concept the club have now come up with!!!!

I can hear it now – ‘Fuck off back to Fife you bumble-bee cunts!’

I like Bumble Bee's  :wave:

How can you hate the OF when your club along with all others have a parasitical relationship with them ? the whole structure of the league was changed so each team can get both the OF to their home grounds twice a season to boost their coffers.  This is the big carrot of getting into the top 6 for most teams in the SPL, without the OF the TV money from Satanta wouldn?t be there ? yes you have a lot to be grateful for towards the OF.

Hahahaha!

What a pile of steaming shite!

Clubs were managing very well when you're circus rolled into town when the Tims were only getting a handful of fans through their own gates each week.

You do remember that don't you, or did you only start following them when they were winning things?

The O.F. can't wait to get out of the league but are all too willing to take the lion share of the tv rights and now the gate receipts.  Yet we're supposed to be grateful?

Give your arse a biscuit min.

::)

I concur, let's ditch this tube.

See it seems like a wind up as it is so retarded, but if you were on the wind-up would you use your works email account giving his name and when you google that nae you find him complaining about falling off his bike and hurting his poor wee ribs as he steered into a pot hole to a local newspaper....