🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Family Section?!?! - Thats a Laugh!

Guest AbeerdeenBasedTim

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AbeerdeenBasedTim

Wouldn't you build up a fantasy life to block out the reality if you were abused as a child?

This really is distressing – isn’t this the type of rhetoric that UEFA are investigating Rangers forums about…….and I thought my North East comrades were better than them, so guess I am deluded!

I’m so disappointed with my local brothers this week……..what sort of a community am I to bring my children up in????

This really is distressing – isn’t this the type of rhetoric that UEFA are investigating Rangers forums about…….and I thought my North East comrades were better than them, so guess I am deluded!

I’m so disappointed with my local brothers this week……..what sort of a community am I to bring my children up in????

You know what you can do if you don't like it.

Thought you've only been in Aberdeen for 6 years?

::)

Maybe UEFA should be going into some of the Celtic bars in the East End of glasgow and investigate the collection jars for the IRA - been there and seen it from myself before you start.

Once again, where are you from?

Guest AbeerdeenBasedTim

You know what you can do if you don't like it.

But what would happen to the local economy? – you guys are demonstrating you don’t have the intelligence to support it………..

Guest AbeerdeenBasedTim

Carfin - a mining community near Motherwell, populated by Irish immigrants..........if you must know.......look up Carfin Grotto on Google if you are really interested!

But what would happen to the local economy? – you guys are demonstrating you don’t have the intelligence to support it………..

Are you single handedly supporting the economy of the North East?? Wow! You definitely deserve credit for that...

Carfin, featured recently in Taggart?

Anyway, should you not have supported Motherwell, as your local team?

Are you single handedly supporting the economy of the North East?? Wow! You definitely deserve credit for that...

Carfin, featured recently in Taggart?

But he's Irish.

Why would he want to support a Scottish team?

Carfin - a mining community near Motherwell, populated by Irish immigrants..........if you must know.......look up Carfin Grotto on Google if you are really interested!

I've actually been to Carfin, dragged there by my mum and gran... I saw a statue of the Lady Madonna move.

She raised four fingers on her left hand.  And then two on the other.  I'm sure she was trying to tell me something...

Guest AbeerdeenBasedTim

They are just huns that can't afford the fair to Ibrox!

Anyway - thanks for today's entertainment, you have all made me smile........!

A centre of cult activity, one brought over by the Irish.

A mining community? Not for a wee while numbnuts. Populated by Irish immigrants? Not any more, I suspect they are actually Scottish these days fooled into the usual cult driven nonsense that they are actually Irish by birthright.

I have no problem with you supporting Celtic, I'd hate a complete fool like you supporting Aberdeen. I really do not care.

But please, don't have any more kids.

They are just huns that can't afford the fair to Ibrox!

Anyway - thanks for today's entertainment, you have all made me smile........!

You've smiled like that since the local father gave you a mars bar and a kwenchy kup for sooking his holy sword of judgement.

Two things that bug me about this, minus the heinously obvious stupidity of this imposter, why come looking for sympathy, when you know you were in the wrong? I've been to the Paedo stand, I mean Jock stein at Celtic Park, and I have to say, it was horrendous. Truly the lowest forms of life I have ever witnessed, and yes, I have been to Stybrox before. But I didn't leave thinking, I want an apology, I know that that is the general IQ level of your buckie swigging support. So three words for you Tim boy:

DRY YOUR EYES.

Secondly, Funster, when did you last do the hokey cokey....you're a cripple ;) Stop pretending you're that flexible these days ;)