Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Tonights tipple

mizer

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The secret alcohol diary of Andrew aged 17 and 152 days" !!  ;)

As it's now not "the best thing ever", and is now "the second best ever thing for me", what is now the best thing ever??  :-\

Yea, I don't really know what I was on about.

• 4 weeks later...

Was gonna ask why but didn't want to pry in case there was some personal/medical/embarrassing reason behind it.  So I'll not.  ;D

But yeah, I do a month off every year and feel a real difference after 3 weeks.  It's like a fog clears in my head and I'm sharper off the blocks.  Can't say I notice any real physical changes though but that might take a few more weeks?

Can't imagine I'd do manage 5 months unless there was some reason other than 'drying out'.  Cutting back is pointless for me, it's all or nothing.  Much respect though.

Never been a Gin man, too sour for my palate, friend of mine has started drinking hers with a slice of cucumber in it.  Is that the latest gimmick to sell the shit or is it any good?  :-\

Hendricks I think it was.

I've a slightly different personal situation. Wife and kids makes it easier. ;)

I had a knee reconstruction 3 years ago and some pins removed, and it got to the point where I wondered why I'd bothered. 5 months of fitness, healthy eating and no demon drink and the op is justified.

Hendricks I picked up from Adam, it's the best gin I've tasted.