Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Tonights tipple

mizer

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had Peroni draft in Paramount the night we beat the huns to qualify for UEFA cup. Very smart glass it was in too  :thumbsup:

The glass for me is definately the best part for me, otherwise i'd never normally touch the stuff.

It's also on tap in:

(1) The Globe

(2) Enigma

(3) Old School House

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Enigma is in the Academy, between the Old School House and Hogs Head.

They're just nice glasses, i've been meaning to steal one for a while, i'll make sure and take a photo, just for you...

See Hogs Head is shut down now? Shame, always a good pint in there and good pool tables.

Enigma is in the Academy, between the Old School House and Hogs Head.

They're just nice glasses, i've been meaning to steal one for a while, i'll make sure and take a photo, just for you...

I got a one of the glasses when I was at a Falkirk game 1 year ago, very, very smart, also Adam I found it in Macro and that baker place on schoolhill has it too.

Tonight?

One of two things...

1) My mate is back from Tulliallan in about an hour so we usually get a few beers on a Friday if I'm not working but the cunt hasn't text me back yet.  :hammer:

2) Go with the good lady for something to eat and a bottle of wine.

Was in a wee spot of bother when I was out last Sunday and town always seems to be full of arseholes on a Friday so maybe option two would be best but I wont need my arm twisted to go out tonight if I get a text in the next hour or so.

:thumbsup:

Very true, but I do find there's more about on a Friday.  Think a lot of it is to do with spangles going out straight from work and they can't handle their drink, so they're cunted by half six.

Exactly.

Much worse than a Saturday I reckon.

I have just received a text in the last ten minutes so I'll be out and about.

:wino: