Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Tonights tipple

mizer

I'm coking it tonight. SNIIIFFFFF.

Anyone at the dundee game where cannigia made his debut and mcruvie made a big sniff noise after announcing him coming on as a sub?  Well funny, It might have been the same game where he came out with willie falconero

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone at the dundee game where cannigia made his debut and mcruvie made a big sniff noise after announcing him coming on as a sub?  Well funny, It might have been the same game where he came out with willie falconero

I was there  :thumbsup:

I don't remeber that, but I do remember him scoring.

Last night I was on Hungarian Wine, was loverly

Opened a bottle of Tesco Finest Bisol Prosecco at aboot 5pm to take the edge aff my hangover and it's dunted already. This stuff really is the business - I'd suggest you try it instead of Champagne and for £8.99 a bottle it is very good. IMO Better than Champagne and waaaaaay better than that cheap Spanish Cava pish.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/food-and-drink/features/the-ten-best-sparkling-wines-854585.html

wine_bottle-prosecco.jpg

Away oot to the pub shortly - tonight I might have a pint of heavy to start. Then lager, then JD diet, then onto the JRBs!

Couldn't agree more, I'd much rather spend big on a decent sparkling white.

Sparkling pino grigio is the business.

Keiths, quite possibly large quantities thereof.

*Goes to start new thread*

Dave, you'll maybe get some pished up pussy tonight. Is there any finer pleasure than bulling your bird when she's pished and you are stone cold sober? Probably.

Dave, you'll maybe get some pished up pussy tonight. Is there any finer pleasure than bulling your bird when she's pished and you are stone cold sober? Probably.

It's certainly up there though.

Just like Dave's fist.

Yes, when you're pished and she's sober  :thumbsup:

I quite like drunken riding. Can get extra dirty things done, although it can be the cause of some bloopers. Not getting it up, wrong hole or falling asleep.

If I have had too much, I am guilty of the latter.

Anyway, little money makes RDU a dull boy. Football manager and a cup of tea for me.

PG teabags, semi-skimmed milk and no sugar please. Lubbly jubbly.

I'm on cans of bud and maybe a few voddies.  This is shit being in on a Saturday night, first Sat night in I can remember in a long time.  However, the good ship GUASC sets sail for Pittodrie at 9am sharp the morns morn, so needs must! ;D