Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Tonights tipple

mizer

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll tell you what, celebrating JC's departure is the behaviour of a cockend. You can PM all you like Mizer - I bet you'll be in Europe next season (taking pictures  ::)) and you can thank James Calderwood for the privelige.

Waited for this day since the 22nd August 2006 and I'm fuckin enjoying it  :thumbsup:

Waited for this day since the 22nd August 2006 and I'm fuckin enjoying it  :thumbsup:

Irrespective of the rules of the board, that sort of talk should be the preserve of old firm fans and their fucking nonsensical approach to "divine right" football.

I associate myself completely with the remarks of Harcus and Glasgowdon and really wonder what the fuck goes on in that mind of yours Mizer, that really is fucking pathetic.

Irrespective of the rules of the board, that sort of talk should be the preserve of old firm fans and their fucking nonsensical approach to "divine right" football.

I associate myself completely with the remarks of Harcus and Glasgowdon and really wonder what the fuck goes on in that mind of yours Mizer, that really is fucking pathetic.

I do think Jimmy going is the right decision. I do find it very disrespectful that people are celebrating the fact after all the positives he has contributed.

• 4 weeks later...