Who are you going to see next.......

mizer

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Went to see Faithless on Friday night, alright if you like that sort of thing.

I've seen Faithless a fair few times and they were fantastic, you have to get into it though, so to speak...

Saw The Charlatans Accoustic (Burgess and Mark Collins) a few weeks ago at Oran Mor which was good - very different obviously and some of it didn't work that well but the majority of it was very, very good.

I've seen Faithless a fair few times and they were fantastic, you have to get into it though, so to speak...

Saw The Charlatans Accoustic (Burgess and Mark Collins) a few weeks ago at Oran Mor which was good - very different obviously and some of it didn't work that well but the majority of it was very, very good.

Saw them once in manc, and they were fantastic (faithless that is). One of the most eclectic crowds I've ever seen. Its a huge loss to the music scene.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Heading to www.hovefestival.com for my festival fix this year and then Darwin Deez at the Bowery in NYC.

Looking forward to The Vaccines, thought the album was decent.

Oh, and Deadmau5.  Last time I saw him it was electric.

Topcorner and I saw him at Creamfields about 3 years ago. He was absolutely awesome and had hoped to go to see him in Victoria Park, but couldn't afford it/too busy.

• 4 weeks later...