Who are you going to see next.......

mizer

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing him in Aberdeen next weekend.

Really?

aye, said it twice at his show. I don't think his comedy is one that is sustainable over a long period of time anyway which is probably why he's doing it. He's good at what he does but once you've heard his usual stuff, I'm not sure how much depth there is after that.

107-date tour, at £23/£25 a head... probably won't need to work again.

aye, said it twice at his show. I don't think his comedy is one that is sustainable over a long period of time anyway which is probably why he's doing it. He's good at what he does but once you've heard his usual stuff, I'm not sure how much depth there is after that.

107-date tour, at £23/£25 a head... probably won't need to work again.

Said it a few times during the show on the Friday too. The warm up geezer, Craig Campbell was better than decent I thought.

He was tremendous tearing up hecklers as well as simply ripping the utter fuck out of poor souls in the audience.

• 2 weeks later...

Saw Frankie Boyle on Saturday night.  As brutal as ever but he only did about 75 mins with no encore.  Was this the same in Glasgow?  Support act was very good (Craig Campbell)

Saw Rhod Gilbert a few weeks ago, and thought he was head and shoulders above Frankie.  That's the third time I've seen Frankie Boyle, perhaps I'm just getting used too used to his material.

I really want to see Rhod gilbert again. Saw him at some charity thing at the fringe a few summers back and was in stitches. You see his work experience show on the bbc recently Kow? Hilarious stuff.

I did, it was excellent.  Coming back to Aberdeen in November but it's the same tour he's just done.  I highly recommend if anyone hasn't seen him though.

Metallica coming to Auckland in November. Might have to be quick on the old dog&bone for tickets for that gig.

Nae seen them since the Big Day Out in Milton Keynes in 1997, and they were easily the best band I've ever seen live. SERIOUSLY high octane performance!!

You seen them before scunnered? Fantastic band live. Saw them about 6 years ago in manchester, it was bedlam. The mosh pit was great. Want to try see them again so may look for tickets. Enjoy!

I concur. Saw them at Sziget in Budapest, very good.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...