mizer

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Like what you did there.  ;)

Have the Charlatans fell in love with smaller gigs in Scotland, weren't they playing Mintlaw a few months ago?

Good spot!  ;)

I think they're just wanting to play places they dont usually as next year is the 20th anniversary of Some Friendly, so I assume they'll be doing all the usual cities for that.

I've got the Bluetones at King Tut's on Dec 16 which I'm slightly underwhelmed about I have to say. (going as a favour to someone)

Then The Charlatans in Dunfermline on the 19th, which will be mega as usual, new stuff being played.

That gig sold out? Never saw anything about that one. Gutted to miss it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The Lava Experiments @ The 13th Note, Glasgow, Friday 29th January 2010  :thumbsup:

Blurb from the email what they sent me:

You may well be aware, we have a new EP out Monday 25th Jan called Piecing Memories Together (Remixes).

The EP features dan le sac, Pumajaw (ex Loop) and Betamax Warriors all doing fantastic remixes of the track from Blackbody Vol II, the second in a trilogy of EPs released Sept 2009

The running order for the EP, is as follows:-

1. John Wills (Pumajaw/Loop) - A Million Miles From Home

2. dan le sac - Talentless Hack

3. Betamax Warriors - Thoughts Of Jam Dub

4. The Lava Experiments - Radio Edit

(The cd also contains the original as a fifth track.)

The ep will be available as a download from the usual outlets, iTunes, Amazon etc. A very limited number of cds will also be available from the lava website (www.thelavaexperiments.co.uk).

We are launching the ep at The 13th Note, Friday 29th Jan. Also on the bill are Glider and Laki Mera so it will be a fantastic night. Tickets are £5 on the door or £3 in advance from www.skiddle.com/tickets or 08448842920

http://www.myspace.com/thelavaexperiments