Who are you going to see next.......

mizer

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rocket debris

Even the contemplation of the ascribation of the level of mediocrity at him is fraudulent.

Further, persons who spend money on his produce or on entrance fees to watch and hear him perform live, voluntarily subjecting their ears to his shite and being prepared to share being part of an audience with others who may consider him better than mediocre, these are people who take up too much room. I believe T S Eliot wrote "only those who risk nothing in any aspect of their lives will listen to archetypal American guff". He might have said shite but sure it was guff.

Dave Matthews Bands! Crikey, nae heard them for many years. I bought their "Under the Table and Dreaming" album when I worked in USA back in 1997. Was quite a relaxing sorta album, although nae really one I could listen to in one-go. I put them in the same category as Gomez. Whipping Picadilly is an album I own, but can only listen to one or two songs at a time ... and even then only listen to them maybe once or twice a year.

Dave Matthews Bands! Crikey, nae heard them for many years. I bought their "Under the Table and Dreaming" album when I worked in USA back in 1997. Was quite a relaxing sorta album, although nae really one I could listen to in one-go. I put them in the same category as Gomez. Whipping Picadilly is an album I own, but can only listen to one or two songs at a time ... and even then only listen to them maybe once or twice a year.

I'd say they're pretty awful, had to endure them last summer. It wasn't a pleasant experience.

• 1 month later...