Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Who are you going to see next.......

mizer

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See LCD Soundsystem is talking about a comeback.

I think the talk has been nipped in the bud.

It's getting boring seeing bands comeback so quickly.  Look at Faithless, they've come back and decided to get some of their classics remixed by the likes of Avicii.  What a pile of horse shit.

Speaking of horse shit.  Agree with rocket re: U2.

Amen to that, Rocket. Horrible band, horrible music. I'm sure someone will post the bill Bailey sketch :D

Date_min. Was that in London? One of my colleagues was daft enough to go too.

Music aside, I find bono a hypocritical bastard.

Hydro.

I can't disagree with anything that's been said.

At least it wasn't Coldplay though.

• 3 weeks later...

Caravan Palace at O2 ABC last night, best gig I have ever attended. And I mean ever.

Never have I seen a band get a WHOLE crowd moving and bouncing like that. Utterly brilliant.

It was their first gig in Scotland. I won't miss their second, wherever and whenever it is.

If I didn't have stuff to do today, I would have got on a train to Manchester to see them tonight.

Caravan Palace at O2 ABC last night, best gig I have ever attended. And I mean ever.

Never have I seen a band get a WHOLE crowd moving and bouncing like that. Utterly brilliant.

It was their first gig in Scotland. I won't miss their second, wherever and whenever it is.

If I didn't have stuff to do today, I would have got on a train to Manchester to see them tonight.

Just bought tickets off the back of this! They look amazing on video - can't pass up the opportunity to see them!

Superb. I bought flights last week to Toulouse in Feb for four days. I desperately checked their website and hoped that they would have been within striking distance at that time but I think we'll get tickets for Zurich and catch them there. Or somewhere else. I can't wait a whole 12 months to see them again. They loved it last night and WILL be back to Scotland as soon as they can. The weegies did our country proud last night. Techno electro swing head cunts that they are!

That's the thing. This band are uncategorisable. They produce sound and vibe that has never been done before. Truly pioneering. And never has a WHOLE crowd walked out of a place with such broad smiles and a max feelgood factor. Beautiful, beautiful people producing beautiful noise and beautiful feel. Powerful too. This has everything. Especially that Zoe is so gorgeous, in spirit as well as looks.

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...