Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

If we lose to hibs

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's ok we're playing well :wave:

Had you actually seen how much better than Hibs we were yesterday you would probably be saying something different.

Moaning when we ARE playing shite, and winning, the football is not entertaining ::). Moaning when we are playing shite and losing, fair enough but we are playing some very good football now and got completely mugged.

We have improved a great deal since Rubgay Park but hey, don't let that get in the way of your need to moan.

We have improved a great deal since Rubgay Park but hey, don't let that get in the way of your need to moan.

And hey, don't let the results and our resultant SPL position get in the way of your ostrichising and your personal crusade.

We lacked so much yesterday. They weren't even good and they still took 3 points. This is a results business, as it has been for ever.

Guest onlyjim

seems to be playing good means F*** all if the officials are blind.

Mind you If they could see, Rangers would have another two points and be on top.

And hey, don't let the results and our resultant SPL position get in the way of your ostrichising and your personal crusade.

:lolabove:

We lacked so much yesterday. They weren't even good and they still took 3 points. This is a results business, as it has been for ever.

This is true, they weren't very good and still mugged 3 points out of us.

Personal crusade? You really are fucked in the head.

Bottom of the league is out of order but I reckon we'll be fine, I saw enough yesterday to think that. Thinking binning the manager is premature clearly means I am on a crusade though. Obviously.

This is true, they weren't very good and still mugged 3 points out of us.

Personal crusade? You really are fucked in the head.

Bottom of the league is out of order but I reckon we'll be fine, I saw enough yesterday to think that. Thinking binning the manager is premature clearly means I am on a crusade though. Obviously.

As I said, whatever the level of head fuck up I endure, your posts have decidedly got more angry since I last knew and loved you.

I hope you don't mind me pointing out the blindingly obvious, Tenement. You will certainly need to reconsider your second name at this rate.

As I said, whatever the level of head fuck up I endure, your posts have decidedly got more angry since I last knew and loved you.

I hope you don't mind me pointing out the blindingly obvious, Tenement. You will certainly need to reconsider your second name at this rate.

I am having to reconsider so much thanks to you.

I never said the season was over and I never said that anyone said he was taking us forward this year, you just like telling everyone that he has taken us forward EVERY year despite the fact we finished 6th one season after finishing 4th.

You obviously missed the point where I said 'apart from the year we finished 6th'

Idiot