Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Novo's tackle on Duff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om0Lv3CGL1o

I was having a good browse around YouTube today. I spotted better coverage of the final match from last season. Previously all I could find was cellphone footage. But someone's put up the Setanta highlights since then (see above link).

The Novo tackle ... this was absolutely identical to the tackle that Simmie got castrated for in 1988! Only difference is Duff's legs are made of bone, whereas Durrant's were made of friggin matchsticks. Maybe we should start venting our frustrations on Novo in the same way that Simmie was hounded by the huns.

I do. continually.

Thought we all did already ;)

About this time last year I had the misfortune to encounter Novo in Glasgow...... and only only confirm that he is every bit as much a disagreeable little ersehole off the park as on it :wanker:

It was nothing like simmie's tackle.

Durrant was standing. Duff was already on the ground meaning that his leg wasn't bent backwards.

Novo still attacked Duff's shin from a 90degree angle. Unless your leg is completely flat on the ground, that sort of tackle is gonna do some damage.

I love hearing the chants of 'We Want Six'. I almost forgot how bad that challenge was, but everyone in Scotland knows how dirty a player he is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om0Lv3CGL1o

Link of the highlights. 2mins 6secs "we want more"

Terrible tackle thou. He did not have any intention to win the ball. Did the little c*** get a ban? Surely that tackle merits a 2 or 3 game ban?

I find it funny how every Aberdeen player on the pitch, including Langfield run towards the huns and no one goes to see how Duff is, I also like how our lasting memory of Kenny Clark is a good one.

I turned round to Northfield quine (who was going mental) and said "dont worry its only Stuart Duff that he's fucked". Possibly the players thought the same  :thumbsup:

I now like Duff, hes my friend.