Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Festivals

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Belladrum Tartan Heart announced:

http://www.highland-news.co.uk/news/fullstory.php/aid/5425/Festival_headliners_announced.htm

BELLADRUM Tartan Heart Festival has announced this year's headliners will be Editors and Ocean Colour Scene.

The festival, which is held on August 7 and 8, has also revealed that other artists set to take part this year include The Saw Doctors, Shed Seven, British Sea Power, Alabama 3, Seth Lakeman, Sons & Daughters.

Squeeze frontman Glen Tilbrook will make his first visit with The Fluffers who headline the Grassroots Stage, and also lined up are The Peatbog Faeries, Lau, dance favourites Transglobal Underground, teen sensation Tommy Reilly, US gypsy punks De Votchka, The Phantom Band, 3, Edward II plus The Wallbirds Kid Carpet, Sam Isaac, The Lost Brothers and reformed local heroes Scooty & The Skyhooks.

• 2 weeks later...

Probably eBay!

And £150ish seems awful expensive for a festival, where there's only a few bands I really wanna see. I'd much rather pay around the £50 mark.

Oh I thought you meant you had a connection or something ;) I agree, its one reason why I don't think i'll bother. Though the I think the line up is great!

If you're only going on the Sunday Dave then check out the Japanese Postars album, well worth a listen.

Saturday is best for me - SFA, Orbital, Alabama 3!  :thumbsup:

Great "band"! I was gutted I missed them in Glasgow the other week. I'm sure they played/are playing the arches as well. Fucking dissertation  :hammer:

• 3 weeks later...

Off to Exit this year. I finally got round to booking my flights to Budapest today, so gives me something to look forward to after this grueling final slog! Line up looks decent as well. Mainly just going to Kraftwerk, Prodigy and Moby. 3 acts I've always wanted to see!  :thumbsup:

Off to Exit this year. I finally got round to booking my flights to Budapest today, so gives me something to look forward to after this grueling final slog! Line up looks decent as well. Mainly just going to Kraftwerk, Prodigy and Moby. 3 acts I've always wanted to see!  :thumbsup:

Yassss!!  :wino: