Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Festivals

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next up for me is Kendal Calling on Friday.  3 nights camping + entertainment for £55 in the Lake District!  What a bargain!

5872156.jpg

My must see list includes British Sea Power, Super Furry Animals, Atomic Hooligan, HerelDeduke, Lowline, Eamon Hamilton (Brakes), Tom Hingley (Inspiral Carpets), DJ Yoda, Beardy Man and EMF :o

Should manage to see Mystery Jets and Glasvegas too  :wave:

Apparently Mrs Clint Boon's pies will be on sale!

Rockness was brilliant, and the weather was fantastic.

I saw heaps of bands.  Stand outs for me were Digitalism, The Orb, Soulwax, Does It Offend You Yeah? and CSS.  Pete and the Pirates were good.

Its a cracking hassle-free festival, probably the best in Scotland. (miles better than T in the Park for location, atmosphere, Ned count, drink and food options).

Almost ounds too good to be true mate.

had the misfortune of seeing Glasvegas play twice.... Overhyped NME pish...

I actually thought they were quite good.  A couple of songs towards the end I wasn't too keen on, but on the whole they were pretty good.

BSP and Super Furry Animals were both immense at the weekend.

A new band called Lowline are a real find though.  Anyone that likes BRMC and/or Primal Scream will love them.

had the misfortune of seeing Glasvegas play twice.... Overhyped NME pish...

The singer did an acoustic version of "Geraldine" for BBC's coverage of TitP.  By christ it was bad.

Lowline you say K?

Noted.

How was the whole thing though K?  Good atmosphere, people camping and that?

Aye, it was very good.  Really good atmosphere, no trouble makers.  It was pretty muddy so it was hard going camping for three nights but I had a great time.

Trying to get some videos up on youtube but its taking some time.

Was at Belladrum over the weekend just past. My first time there but great festival - defo want to go back next year.

Idlewild were my highlight and Infadels my biggest surprise. Listened to Infadels a couple of times and thought they were just ok...great show they put on though. Sergeant didn't disappoint.

The Twilight Sad were a bit odd. Somebody threw half a pint towards the stage and he was rating that at all. Gave the middle finger and once the song had finished just stood in silence staring at the boy in the crowd for about 20 seconds.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...