Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

šŸ”“āšŖļø Stand Free! āšŖļøšŸ”“

New Dons kit?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Robo

I think we'd be better with 999, because I fear the worst for next season, and if I see Aberdeen perform like this season then I can see many fans committing suicide.

Guest bloo_toon_red

Is the 888 thing confirmed or is that as flimsy as the whole kit design?

Ā 

Well I know what my money is on...

If these are real kits and just been shopped to have AFC designes on them then i think that maybe Bolton will be using them as they are with RBK and those strips are similar to their current ones, well the white one is anyway.

Why do people get so upset about a third kit ? I never understand it. Surely choice is a good thing ?

Ā 

I can't imagine people being sucked into sports shops by some sort of commercial vacuum cleaner and their wallets being withdrawn from their pockets and money rammed into the till while a plastic bag is thrust into their hands with 3 tops in it. Does this happen in Aberdeen ? Has freedom of will and choice been withdrawn from the rights of you poor fuckers?

Why do people get so upset about a third kit ? I never understand it. Surely choice is a good thing ?

Ā 

I can't imagine people being sucked into sports shops by some sort of commercial vacuum cleaner and their wallets being withdrawn from their pockets and money rammed into the till while a plastic bag is thrust into their hands with 3 tops in it. Does this happen in Aberdeen ? Has freedom of will and choice been withdrawn from the rights of you poor fuckers?

Well said, but you know as well as I that people love a moan. If there's nothing important to moan about, something more tenuous must take it's place.