Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

3rd place - lets play with some optimism for a week ?

Is it not impossible for us to have 5 wins in a row? since we only have 3 games left? I get what you mean though, our season has been consitantly inconsistent. I just feel there is no point in being negative. Who knows might what happen!

Yeah sorry the 5 wins in a row were the games after the split, not the 5 next games as that would take us into next season.

The game yesterday passed me by and I never even tuned in, such is my lack luster attitude towards the team after the semi.  I didn't even know who we were playing and wasn't that bothered to find out until BTR told me on Friday.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe said game in hand is against St Mirren at home

Just cant see them losing that one

It's Rangers that have to play St Mirren,

Motherwell's two extra games are against Rangers and Celtic.  ;D So they still have to play Rangers twice, celtic once then us then Hibs on final day. :thumbsup:

Motherwell's two extra games are against Rangers and Celtic.  ;D So they still have to play Rangers twice, celtic once then us then Hibs on final day. :thumbsup:

Oof! That's a toughie!! At least we've finished all our games against Ra Shellick ... the Old Worm side that we've had the least luck against in recent years. Against Celtic, we seem to fluke wins now and then. Against Rangers, most of our recent wins have been well deserved!!! I still think the United game is going to be the "all or nothing" game for our season. Win it, and we can still live in hope. Lose it and that's the season finished.

Guest Caroline B

I admire all your optimism guys........but when was the last time AFC put together a string of 4 league wins?

I think that that is essential that we beat Avrils da's team this weekend to make the others a bit nervous.

It's Rangers that have to play St Mirren,

Although it's splitting hairs I think both their games in hand are against Rangers, the Celtic fixture is a normal top 6 fixture.

Whichever way its cooked, they still have a very difficult run in and I think they might be the club with the least momentum behind them at the moment. Bottom line is that we have 2 fixtures we have to take care of. Get through them with 6 points and we give ourselves a fantastic crack at it, with the huns already champions we should be comfortable in that game.

Although it's splitting hairs I think both their games in hand are against Rangers, the Celtic fixture is a normal top 6 fixture.

Whichever way its cooked, they still have a very difficult run in and I think they might be the club with the least momentum behind them at the moment. Bottom line is that we have 2 fixtures we have to take care of. Get through them with 6 points and we give ourselves a fantastic crack at it, with the huns already champions we should be comfortable in that game.

:clap::AFC::thumbsup: Come on you Reds!

one

game

at

a

time

:ultras:

He gifted Hibs their goal on Saturday, it's not really the end of the world. Put Seve in defence and let Walker play for a change.

Thats not gonna happen. A few people say Seve actually had a good game last week. Unsurprising since it was Hibs but maybe give him the benefit of doubt in midfield. I don't think he (JC) will play Walker either :( I thought Zander had a terrible game against Celtic so I agree maybe it isn't the biggest loss at the moment but a CB is defo a priority this summer! Still, i'm quite excited once again and counting down the days till Saturday once again!

Stand Free!

I got told that Duff outperformed Severin and Nicholson in midfield. That came from a self confessed Severin lover. (The only one I know!)

Apparently Duff was good off the ball, moving around, making space, running alot etc, but when he had the ball he didn't perform too well.

I got told that Duff outperformed Severin and Nicholson in midfield. That came from a self confessed Severin lover. (The only one I know!)

I wouldnae trust anyone's opinion that professes to be a "severin lover".

Diamond was poor in the semi and gifted a goal on Sat.

Don't think the loss of him is a total disaster.

The subsequent tombola draw may result in a disaster but we should have the players to beat united. Lets just hope JC doesnae have too many stupid ideas about how to replace Zander.

You and Scott Severin are the only members of the "Severin Lovers Club".

I'm struggling to remember when I've had much good to say about Severin. Not quite as vocal as BTR about it, but feel he's not played at his best for most of the season.

Maybe lover was going too far...believing Severin gets unfair criticism versus other players, perhaps. Like Diamond.

Either way, Duff seemed to do alright on Saturday.

Last time we had a limited squad and UTD came north did we not send them packing with a lesson in playing football ? Bring these cunts right on.

To be honest cant see us gettin 3rd but would like us to push for as much points as possible until end of season. Would also be great to jump above the Arab cunts and Hibees as they have had a wonderful season according to some.

To be honest cant see us gettin 3rd but would like us to push for as much points as possible until end of season. Would also be great to jump above the Arab cunts and Hibees as they have had a wonderful season according to some.

Yes, finishing above UTD in their best league season in years while having our worst in 3 years would be funny.