Wednesday 1 May 2024:  kick-off 7.05pm

Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

ECL - PAOK v Dons

The first of the tougher home ECL games at pittodrie, and given the extra few days off, hoping the lads will be very refreshed after the disappointment against st. Johnstone. A few obviously have made trips back from international duty, so hoping that also means Rubezic is back fully fit? Suspect they’ll attack us from the go so maybe suit our Frankfurt game plan. Looking forward to it anyway, don’t enjoy missing out on weekend football. 

still, I’d like to make a good game of this, given we’re the home side. I’d imagine they’re expecting to win. 

out

bed

work

work

2-1 them. Clarkson

Probably need to be taking the 3 points here if we are to have any chance of making it through the group. I actually thought PAOK beating frankfurt was a worse result for us than drawing against HJK. If nothing else need to get a few results in to improve our seeding for next season.

I'll be positive and say 2-1 us Miovski double.

Club reporting 14,000 tickets sold for this.

Disappointing number but perhaps understandable given the games coming thick and fast

European home game on Thursday, Killie away on Sunday, Motherwell away on Wednesday night and then cup semi in Glasgow a week on Saturday. 

Some amount of travelling not to mention expense for your average football fan.

2 hours ago, BigAl said:

Disappointing number but perhaps understandable given the games coming thick and fast

European home game on Thursday, Killie away on Sunday, Motherwell away on Wednesday night and then cup semi in Glasgow a week on Saturday. 

School holidays as well is it not? 

But aye, it's tough times and people only have so much cash to play with 

9 hours ago, BigAl said:

Good. Maybe it'll send a message to the club that the ticket prices were too high. Greedy bastards.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Panda said:

Good. Maybe it'll send a message to the club that the ticket prices were too high. Greedy bastards.

This. Coupled with the huge inconsistency in the team, it's not that big a draw. Probably because I've not been to an away game, I've not enjoyed the Euro campaign much this season. Hopefully that'll change on Thursday with a good performance. I expect a similar line up to the Hun and Frankfurt games. 

Agree with Panda and Rico on prices. One of the reasons I have not bothered with this one. Again agree Rico expect us to line up and approach the game in a very similar way to away games against Frankfurt and the Tribute Act. Need to win but don’t think we will. 

Oot 

work

Tv

flat

2-0 no dons scorer. 

Last minute In for me,soggy seat on the Y as a result.

Not sure how good these guys are,some saying theyre not as good as we think.May be the type of game that suits us though.Looks a better than expected crowd,around 1000 tickets left,1500ish Greeks in for it too,should be decent

Prediction -  2 - 1 Dons Miovski,McGrath