Wednesday 1 May 2024:  kick-off 7.05pm

Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

ECL - PAOK v Dons

They really are a bunch of classless wanks, from the BBC:

In response, PAOK described the complaint as "clearly a product of imagination, as it did not come to the attention of any official".

They said there has "never been racist behaviour" in their stadium and it "would not be tolerated anyway".

They also criticised "the defiant behaviour of the Aberdeen substitutes in their equaliser" and praised the home fans for not reacting.

While obviously a good side it would have been really sweet to have beaten them at pittodrie with the amount of shite they have been spewing since.

• Like 1

Our two games against PAOK reminded me of Dundee United drawing 2-2 with Manchester United at Old Trafford and losing 3-2 at Tannadice in Europe.

I think I'm right in saying that.

Be nice just to finish off with at least a draw in Helsinki as Eintracht Frankfurt at Pittodrie will now be a dead rubber because they're through to knockout stages and we'll rest most of the first XI for the Cup Final three days later correct?

5 hours ago, SeeBass said:

Our two games against PAOK reminded me of Dundee United drawing 2-2 with Manchester United at Old Trafford and losing 3-2 at Tannadice in Europe.

I think I'm right in saying that.

Be nice just to finish off with at least a draw in Helsinki as Eintracht Frankfurt at Pittodrie will now be a dead rubber because they're through to knockout stages and we'll rest most of the first XI for the Cup Final three days later correct?

Think its important to try and get a result in the Helisinki game to boost our coefficient. I would understand taking the cup final more seriously then the frankfurt game but if we can get something again its more coefficeint points. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SeeBass said:

My brother in Australia is struggling to get any sort of highlights of our games in the Group.

Anybody know how he can access the action?

Think it’s redtv or nothing. Maybe bein tv. I know they advertised having the games so a possible source 

• 2 months later...
26 minutes ago, BigAl said:

Why are the BBC reporting this today as if it's news ?

Other media sources reported this last week.

I am currently nearing the end of a five day break, so it didn't happen on my watch.

• 2 weeks later...

Have a player racially abused= no case to answer

Have fans throwing a few snowballs onto the pitch = €2,000 fine.

Just another example of why the game is fucked and those in charge of it are clowns 

36 minutes ago, BigAl said:

Have a player racially abused= no case to answer

Have fans throwing a few snowballs onto the pitch = €2,000 fine.

Just another example of why the game is fucked and those in charge of it are clowns 

Don't stick up for those life-endangering maniacs that could have killed millions with their soft, fluffy, white weapons.

56 minutes ago, RicoS321 said:

Don't stick up for those life-endangering maniacs that could have killed millions with their soft, fluffy, white weapons.

Defend them 😂

As the grandaddy, I was orchestrating them 😉

• Like 1