Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Europa league qualifier - dons vs NSI Runavik

3 hours ago, Chris Frae Killie said:

Doubt the club will risk putting the squad on a scheduled public flight. That would be an uncontrolled environment in which they could contract COVID-19. Less risk chartering a flight.

Burnley flew up here from Manchester on a Flybe service

I think finance will trump any thoughts of Covid. If it's allowed....and I've seen nothing anywhere to say that it isn't.....I think that is what they'll do. Even a short hop in a chartered plane is likely to cost us about £35-40k . Sticking us (30 players/staff say) on the SAS service I'd guess about £12k

Edited by Ten Caat

19 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Burnley flew up here from Manchester on a Flybe service

I think finance will trump any thoughts of Covid. If it's allowed....and I've seen nothing anywhere to say that it isn't.....I think that is what they'll do. Even a short hop in a chartered plane is likely to cost us about £35-40k . Sticking us (30 players/staff say) on the SAS service I'd guess about £12k

Different times, different circumstances TC. With all that's gone on in last few weeks I would be very ?

4 minutes ago, BigAl said:

Different times, different circumstances TC. With all that's gone on in last few weeks I would be very ?

Aye, would be amazed if they used a scheduled service. Just not worth the risk. It’s gonna cost the club but that’s gonna to be pittance compared to getting squad players taken out.