Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Coronavirus

BigAl

32 minutes ago, royal deeside cowie said:

You of all people should know not to cry wolf. Yes, you want a safe haven where you can roam free unchallenged. I think the mods recognise the flaw in this and have seen sense. You weren't born to be free, brother. You belong in captivity where I can keep a careful eye on you. 

On the contrary, I welcome challenges. It's how I live my life. It's how I taught my children. It's what I demand of my clients as much as I challenge them.

The problem here however, is that you mutants don't give challenges. You deal only in infantile insults. You seem incapable of using words to construct positions, arguments and debates. You have been polluting every thread and you have been pissing off a lot of people.

Personally, I don't know why you are here and why you three all came over at the start of the month? It looks (to everyone) like your sole objective was to bait me and I have no problem with that.

But there are limits. Everybody has thresholds. One month of this is three and three quarter weeks too long. If I can accept that you are "sexually superior" without questioning the preposterousness of the proposition, can you do something for me?

Grow the fuck up. You're FIFTY FUCKING SIX YEARS OLD. Either act your age or fuck off and if you don't change, the decision to fuck off won't be yours to make.

You were unwelcoming from the outset, dear brother. My brethren came here to enhance your understanding of the human condition. You were suspicious that you would be reunited with a ghost from your past. You have treated people badly over many decades. The mutant hordes are gathering once more. There are three more on the way this weekend, they are keen to indulge you in conversation. You know them well. We cannot gloss over our pasts, brother 

6 hours ago, royal deeside cowie said:

No, you ran out of those a couple of years ago after your high profile breakdown. Now you spend your days as Rocket's errand boy and Morag's plate cleaner. 

Why waste your time typing out this delusional crap?

Go back to the hat. Oh I forgot, it’s shite now.

Pigs can now break up a party of over 15. As Edward Snowden warned some time ago, they will use heatmaps to locate these and shut them down.

By carrying a mobile, you effectively have the NSA in your possession. The Stasi could not have dreamed of such an all consuming surveillance grid.

We actually pay monthly to be put under this constant surveillance which is absurd. We should be paid to carry mobiles if they are being used to suppress us.

Speaking of pigs, Elon has been busy

Humans are next, similar physiology

24 minutes ago, tup1 said:

Pigs can now break up a party of over 15. As Edward Snowden warned some time ago, they will use heatmaps to locate these and shut them down.

Speaking of pigs, Elon has been busy

Humans are next, similar physiology

Aye, musk's a weird fucker. Wouldn't trust him with that shite.

Snowden warned that it was possible. Is there any evidence of police using heat maps to break up parties?

19 minutes ago, RicoS321 said:

Snowden warned that it was possible. Is there any evidence of police using heat maps to break up parties?

I don't know why you would expect another poster to know this. He only said what Snowden warned. He then made a very good point about mobile phones being capable of being the new "heat maps", something I'd not considered before but which makes perfect sense.

The asking for evidence implies that it can't be true until you see it (the evidence). The imagination on the other hand conjectures and proposes scenarios that might be, whereupon the evidence for the proposition can be looked for. We need the thinkers and the dreamers to look outside the box, or in this case outside the establishment narrative before truth can be found.

47 minutes ago, RicoS321 said:

Why would they not do it?

What do you think they do in the NSA building and GCHQ?

Its an open goal for them. Consider yourself under 100% surveillance.

Folk even buy the surveillance devices for Christmas because they have given them girls names.

Same as accepting ‘cookies’. A soft name for total surveillance.

1 hour ago, RicoS321 said:

It was done a couple of weeks back to break up a party/ illegal rave. Police helicopters (probably drones too) have thermal cameras which they normally use at night to track suspects who have say, abandoned their getaway car and legged it into the woods or a dark residential area.

What is a potential barrier to this being used by a Stasi, Minsitry of Love etc all over the UK is Police budgets. Police helicopters and drones are expensive so the way our wonderful Tory fuckwits are carrying on, eventually there could only be about 3 helicopters and max 10 drones for every single police force in the country to share

40 minutes ago, tom_widdows said:

It was done a couple of weeks back to break up a party/ illegal rave. Police helicopters (probably drones too) have thermal cameras which they normally use at night to track suspects who have say, abandoned their getaway car and legged it into the woods or a dark residential area.

What is a potential barrier to this being used by a Stasi, Minsitry of Love etc all over the UK is Police budgets. Police helicopters and drones are expensive so the way our wonderful Tory fuckwits are carrying on, eventually there could only be about 3 helicopters and max 10 drones for every single police force in the country to share

Na it's not thermal cameras and drones. Your own phone keeps a heat map of your movements. In the spy agencies, they have details of this for everyone.

So hotspots are parties basically. Easy. They will lie about how they found out about the party.

They have this absolute wanker of a dentist on Sportsound just now, he loves the sound of his own voice, he's a stooge for the authorities. A complete tit.

I think the 'fear' in this situation is not being shared adequately.

Over the last couple of years the legal systems in the UK (North & South of the border) have been under fire from the right wing sections of our governments because Lawyers & Judges have stopped politicians and their cronies from breaking the law to suit their own agendas and publicly rebuked them for trying.

Right now if you had a party of say 16 people in your house out in the sticks miles from neighbours and the cops suddenly showed up and their only justificaiton for doing so was they (or someone above them) had tracked mobile phone signals and somehow deduced there was a house party going on, any lawyer worth their salt would have the cops in court for using technology which is illegal.
If they show up because a member of the public has made a 'complaint' (given police budgets it will have to be a complaint as a 'tip off' for 16 people will be so far down the priority list the cops wont bother) then its a different story.

If the tories & their paymasters helped by the right wing media misleading the public have their way and dismantle the Legal system(s) at the same rate as they are NHS then it is time to start worrying.
Then terms such as 'miscarriages of justice' and 'corruption' won't apply as there won't be an actual system.

I'm no fan of lawyers but there is a bit in 'Back to the Future Part 2' which has always made me uneasy

Marty: " 'Within two hours of his arrest, Martin McFly, Jr. was tried, convicted and sentenced to fifteen years in the state penitentiary.' Within two hours?"
Doc: "The justice system works swiftly in the future now that they've abolished all lawyers."

1 hour ago, tup1 said:

Why would they not do it?

What do you think they do in the NSA building and GCHQ?

Its an open goal for them. Consider yourself under 100% surveillance.

Folk even buy the surveillance devices for Christmas because they have given them girls names.

Same as accepting ‘cookies’. A soft name for total surveillance.

There's a massive difference between gchq and the local police. Do you genuinely think gchq are passing info to police to break up parties? Do you even think that the type of person involved at that level doesn't love the distraction of a party to cover up political fuck ups. 

The surveillance isn't about stopping all crime, they couldn't give a fuck about the break ins and "the war on drugs", that's the shite that keeps the plebs' hands wringing and allows the surveillance in the first place. It's only when you challenge the system or join a protest that you actually become a problem. 

I do consider myself under 100% surveillance, and I do consider it an issue, but you seem to be drawing the wrong conclusions from that surveillance in my view.

8 minutes ago, tup1 said:

The point I was making is that sinister equipment is being actively used by the Police now, you seemed to be saying this was exclusive to the spy agencies and not in general use.

Can hardly be described as sinister or nefarius! Tracking mobile data regarding suspected criminals is a good thing. If you've nothing to hide, no need to feel aggrieved. 

1 minute ago, hercule poirot said:

Can hardly be described as sinister or nefarius! Tracking mobile data regarding suspected criminals is a good thing. If you've nothing to hide, no need to feel aggrieved. 

Learn how to spell nefarious before debating with me hotshot.

Apologies for the error. Good to see your narcissism and belligerence beginning to flourish.

I see you're also pointing your paranoid finger at Alexa, as if it's some kind of state sponsored bugging device that would have taken pride of place in East Germany. You can go and delete everything that's been reordered any time. 

Mine consists of little more than  'Alexa, what the weather going to be tomorrow?' 'Alexa, play Elvis: Wonder of you' 

I've yet to hear of anyone's list of Alexas recordings being used in court. 

Edited by hercule poirot

6 minutes ago, hercule poirot said:

Apologies for the error. Good to see your narcissism and belligerence beginning to flourish.

I see you're also pointing your paranoid finger at Alexa, as if it's some kind of state sponsored bugging device that would have taken pride of place in East Germany. You can go and delete everything that's been reordered any time. 

Mine consists of little more than  'Alexa, what the weather going to be tomorrow?' 'Alexa, play Elvis: Wonder of you' 

I've yet to hear of anyone's list of Alexas recordings being used in court. 

You’re not a very good detective Mr Poirot