Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dhims - Dons Wednesday 745

So, the big one. The question on everyone's lips is, will he tinker the squad to suit the tims? I really do hope not, every time he's done that this season against "bigger opposition" it's blown up in his face. The team are playing well and with confidence. Unless there's an injury, I can't see a reason for him to change

Out

Work

Hopefully find a stream for it

Home

2-0 tims

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game is on Wed, not Tues. Could you imagine the noise the dhims would be making if made to play n the Tues after playing on the Sun?! Heavens forbid!  :o

Anyway...

Out

At work

Won't get to see it at all

Nigeria

I've a good feeling their poxy fooking record is going to get smashed!

COYR

So, the big one. The question on everyone's lips is, will he tinker the squad to suit the tims? I really do hope not, every time he's done that this season against "bigger opposition" it's blown up in his face. The team are playing well and with confidence. Unless there's an injury, I can't see a reason for him to change

Out

Work

Hopefully find a stream for it

Home

2-0 tims

There will be plenty of streams for it.

Give me a shout on the day and i can point you in the right direction.  :ultras: :ultras:

The game is on Wed, not Tues. Could you imagine the noise the dhims would be making if made to play n the Tues after playing on the Sun?! Heavens forbid!  :o

Aye, realised after i'd pressed post but lost signal on the train in  :thumbsup:

Cheers Oban, you'll be getting a PM!

Grounds for optimism. Apparently we have won at Parkhead the last three times we have played there mid week.

Can only hope The Thumb and Dembele are still out  :thumbsup:

Out

Work

Stream for Tim TV possibly

Bed

1-1 - McGinn (to take off shirt revealing message with one word "Sorry" ) :thumbsup:  ;)

More likely outcome we start brightly, fail to take numerous chances, concede in the five minues before half time, concede a second within five minutes of start of second half and lose 5-0 ::)

You've been to these games before, haven't you Al.

Will there be some sort of presentation before kick off to allow us to thank them for letting a diddy team like us to play against them?

Aye us auld cunts have seen it all in our time :thumbsup:

Loving the sense of humour and as Tyrant says, wouldn't be surprised if we applauded them onto the park.

Regarding the game itself, step forward Miles Storey the 2017 version of Budgie.

Other scorers for us that night was The Dazzler and Pasquineli.

Just goes to show, sometimes expect the unexpected ;)

Think Pasquinelli got 2,Budgie 1.Mackie was the only goal winner in a cup replay

Hopefully no disastrous last minute sales tomorrow night,and weve got a chance.Same team for me,see how the game pans out.If its clearly not happening for Adam and were still in it,might be tempted to try Storey and get at them with pace.

Prediction - 1 - 1

We've got a chance here, we have something to play for and they don't really.  No-one expects anything else but a celtic victory so we have nothing to lose by having a pop at them but sadly I suspect McInness will err on the side of cautiuon as per. It's a scary thought to think Hayes might not be at the club for it, I expect (no source, just hunch) a bid of about 900k tomorrow...... I can see the board choking at that maybe.  Obviously I hope I am wrong.

Only thing I ever remember him doing in an Aberdeen shirt was "ghosting" in at the back post with  94th minute equaliser in a Scottish Cup tie at Raith Rovers

Scored a cracking header against the Tims at Pittodrie, no one picked him up as none of their lot could see him. He actually scored a few in his first season. Then he found the invisibility cloak passed down through generations of Dons midfielders - Stark and Connor being the most notable owners. (An old Northern Light reference there)

Scored a cracking header against the Tims at Pittodrie, no one picked him up as none of their lot could see him. He actually scored a few in his first season. Then he found the invisibility cloak passed down through generations of Dons midfielders - Stark and Connor being the most notable owners. (An old Northern Light reference there)

Aye Bobby forgot about that one.

The difference between MacDonald and Stark/Connor in my opinion is that criticism of him was actually justified