Author Topic: January window  (Read 13740 times)

Jute and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline BobbyBiscuit

• Manager
  • Rating: 51
Re: January window
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2018, 07:02:42 PM »
Time will tell going to be an important 9 months for the club.

Rumours on reasons why some of the boys are not performing,but suppose
That’s goes with the territory..

Is the rumour that some of them are just shite?  I can confirm, if so.
It's not about escaping. It's about getting out with a bit of dignity.
If you're in it, don't fucking moan about it, make it yours and leave a mark

Offline A llad insane

• First Team
  • Rating: 12
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2018, 07:28:50 PM »
Not sure if getting Hayes back would work, i.m.o McGinn's return has been a damp squib.
Regarding Shankland, please god no , i think the loon has probably found his level , unless of course he has improved 100%, looked slow & fat and he snatched at everything.

We have to be looking at getting 2 strikers in,in January, to have any hope of finishing top 4. Would be happy to see Lowe remain here & hopefully get Hoban back soon (not holding my breath), must be a fair chance McKenna will be gone in Jan. & i  can see Shinnie going down South too, even though his form hasnt been great past few months, stll think we would miss him, we are weak in midfield & rubbish up top, very concerning :confused:

Offline Northstar

• Under 19's
  • Rating: -3
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2018, 07:33:04 PM »
Is the rumour that some of them are just shite?  I can confirm, if so.

Lol not wrong there, it was more like bevy @ bookies...

Online KennyFuckinPowers

• First Team Regular
  • Rating: 10
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2018, 01:47:31 PM »
The Journalist replied to my question, Said that the Lewis thing " Maybe true " but would be " shocked " about the Shinnie one. Not really anything to go with there really, hope it is shite.
Fuck the Tories

Offline Ten Caat

• Star Striker
  • Rating: 33
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2018, 03:26:48 PM »
If he is right then I'm gutted it's Joe that they are interested in rather than Shinnie. Of the 2, Joe would be the far more difficult to replace (to a similar standard). However he is under contract so we could demand a decent wedge if it were to develop.....£3 million as a basis for negotiation or no deal.

Offline manc_don

• Administrator
  • Rating: 75
  • Hi Chris.
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2018, 12:32:04 AM »
Great hearing Max Lowe post match saying he's loving it here and wants to get another 6 months sorted  :thumbsup:

Offline Tyrant

• Administrator
  • Rating: 114
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2018, 08:38:28 AM »
Great hearing Max Lowe post match saying he's loving it here and wants to get another 6 months sorted  :thumbsup:

Hopefully. No brainer.

Offline BigAl

• SAGA Subscriber
  • Administrator
  • Rating: 204
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2018, 09:30:58 AM »

Whilst I would love that to happen, this is patently outwith his control and rumours abound that Derby are wanting him back as they have two left backs out with long term injuries.
Steve warm his seat up

Online Jute

• Club Legend
  • Rating: 20
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2018, 10:55:51 AM »
Whilst I would love that to happen, this is patently outwith his control and rumours abound that Derby are wanting him back as they have two left backs out with long term injuries.

No rumours both Olsen and Forsyth who are Derby's usual left backs have knee injuries. Olsen is expected back before the end of the season and Forsyth is just waiting confirmation that his season is over.

Offline manc_don

• Administrator
  • Rating: 75
  • Hi Chris.
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2018, 06:46:09 PM »
No rumours both Olsen and Forsyth who are Derby's usual left backs have knee injuries. Olsen is expected back before the end of the season and Forsyth is just waiting confirmation that his season is over.

well, that's a bit shit isn't it? Hopefully they forget about him and decide to get someone else in...

Offline LA-Don

• First Team Regular
  • Rating: 21
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2018, 09:41:49 PM »
What ever happened to Souleymane Coulibaly? Meant to be going to Thistle late summer, did that happen? Was a stud at Killie, can't be that bad now...

Offline Ten Caat

• Star Striker
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2018, 09:45:38 PM »
What ever happened to Souleymane Coulibaly? Meant to be going to Thistle late summer, did that happen? Was a stud at Killie, can't be that bad now...

IIRC  he was at an Egyptian club and left of his own accord and there is some doubtr over registration and is compensation is due, until it's sorted don't think clubs want to take the risk of being liable

Online Jute

• Club Legend
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2018, 10:09:46 PM »

Signed for Patrick in October and played twice without scoring.

Offline Ten Caat

• Star Striker
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2018, 11:17:02 PM »
Checked up on Wiki.....Egyptian FA refused to grant international clearance in August. FIFA granted a temporary certificate in October allowing him to play for Thistle but there is no word on the £1.4 MILLION compo FIFA instructed him to pay to Al Ahly in April being rescinded. (shoulda gone to Hunsavers)

Offline Ten Caat

• Star Striker
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2018, 11:27:57 AM »
Just took a quick look at Hivs.net to see if their fans had any ITK about Scott Allan and if Hivs were still interested. What I did see is that popcorn teeth has apparently ased their board to push the boat out to get Shinnie in on a pre contract in January, making him their highest paid player ever.

Sources appear to be an ex player and a manager with some connection to Blackpool   ???

Make of it what you will. I'm certain he is for the off (and I've stated where I think to).......even if this story is true a lower level English Championship club will be able to comfortably top it by £2-3k/week

Offline tlg1903

• Captain
  • Rating: 49
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2018, 11:41:37 AM »
Shinnie ain't going to hibs and I would have Allan in a heartbeat
Decided to start a football blog, feel free to have a read here.

http://foxintheboxon.blogspot.co.uk/?view=flipcard

Offline Tyrant

• Administrator
  • Rating: 114
« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2018, 09:51:19 AM »
Shinnie ain't going to hibs and I would have Allan in a heartbeat

This. No danger he'd leave us to go anywhere except outside Scotland. I can see him at Rangers when he returns to Scotland but not directly from us.

If Hibs can afford him than so can we. Hibs is a sideways step and that's putting it politely. 

Offline BigAl

• SAGA Subscriber
  • Administrator
  • Rating: 204
« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2018, 04:47:35 PM »
Swap deal with Victim FC

Hayes and Hendry for McKenna

At least that's what some deluded fuckwit is suggesting on The Retard Hotline

Zero fucking chance fortunately  :laughing:
Steve warm his seat up

Online Jute

• Club Legend
« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2018, 05:37:45 PM »
If and when we do sell McKenna I would be looking at Kerr or Shagnasty from Saints as his replacement.

Offline Ten Caat

• Star Striker
« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2018, 05:39:43 PM »
Holy phuq so that guy actually values Hendry at £7 million? Someone is slipping something into the communion wine in his chapel methinks