Wednesday 1 May 2024:  kick-off 7.05pm

Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Totally deluded cunts

BigAl

Open season to add your own to this thread, however let me set the ball rolling with Barry Ferguson.

Rangers missed a trick with not buying my nephew Lewis from Aberdeen, for £2m.

Aye Right crab .

Next up let's have John Hartson today trying to make out the bhoy Juranovic or fitever the non event is known as is worth £64m and that is what the Victims should be demanding for him.

Total fuckwits pandering to the uneducated.

The history books are full of then.

Feel free to post your own ones lads

Segways nicely into Derek McInnes and the Scottish media. Watched that STV shite this evening, this is one the of the things I absolutely do not miss about this country. Making thon hun cunt out to be the victim despite being caught for using a sectarian slur. Fuck off mcinnes. I hope you have your usual hampden outing.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, manc_don said:

Segways nicely into Derek McInnes and the Scottish media. Watched that STV shite this evening, this is one the of the things I absolutely do not miss about this country. Making thon hun cunt out to be the victim despite being caught for using a sectarian slur. Fuck off mcinnes. I hope you have your usual hampden outing.

Pretty much sums up what is wrong about Scottish football and until this thinking changes nothing will ever change unfortunately

On 10/01/2023 at 20:06, manc_don said:

Eh?

Do you mean you want Celtic to win tomorrow?

Or are you referring to McInnes winning four semi-finals while with Aberdeen?

McInnes has chosen not to condemn Lafferty. His choice.
I think Lafferty was set up and it was a bit of banter that got out of hand. He fell for the bait because he’s thick and been brought up a certain way. 

That said McInnes could have done so much better and he may have if it had been a player from ‘the other side’.  

Neither ‘side’ are any good. They are both utterly terrible and the sad part is that the vast majority of Scottish football side with one or the other.

McInnes is just one in a Million. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...