Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Dons v Caley

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only minutes earlier I was explaining to my kids why Chris Maguire is shite, and the wee fella pops up with the goods.

Knowing smirks from my nippers, red face for Dad.  Who gives a feck, 3 points for the Dandies.

:AFC:

On a side note, missing out to Hearts on Goal difference would be a sore one wouldn't it?  Not that that will happen of course...  ;)

Hahaha what a game! That's one for Stoney's 'entertainment' value! Great game (not necessarily for quality) but highly entertaining IMO. Great bounces for all the goals too.

Also Grant Munro got sent off at full time for something he said walking off the pitch - 4th official had to go to dressing room to inform Brewster according to radio.

Bebo was loving it, ran into the crowd, some numpty jumped over too. He got yellow carded for enjoying his goal. Ach give him a break, he doesn't score 2 times a fortnight all the time!

I love how much they hate us, it's funny!

understandable really, played seventeen they have still to win...... and lost count of the number of times we have denied them a win or  draw with a last few minutes equaliser or winner :thumbsup:

bebo was total and utter garbage.

the goal was an absolute fluke for him, right place, right time.  Probably the first time in his playing days.

there were many times he was in acres of room, no-one miles round him and no-one would pass the ball to him.  Seve even looked right at him, shook his head then decided to pass it back to considine.  He also had numerous opportunities to run down the wing but always stood at the half way line.

player of the match for me was aluko once again.

bebo was total and utter garbage.

the goal was an absolute fluke for him, right place, right time.  Probably the first time in his playing days.

there were many times he was in acres of room, no-one miles round him and no-one would pass the ball to him.  Seve even looked right at him, shook his head then decided to pass it back to considine.  He also had numerous opportunities to run down the wing but always stood at the half way line.

player of the match for me was aluko once again.

Well if that's the case he's a complete arsehole & confirms almost everyones opinion that's he not fit to wear the armband. And also complaining that he was only in the right place at the right time, whats the problem with that?

Your dad must be happy then sneckie  ;) still got a roof over your head?  :P

Yeah he wasn't too impressed! Bit in the huff about how Caley 'gifted Aberdeen two goals'. Nae luck!

I thought Maybury had a good game today, as well as Aluko. Miller did a fair bit of work again.

There were many times he was in acres of room, no-one miles round him and no-one would pass the ball to him.

That's not entirely his fault is it?

Yeah he wasn't too impressed! Bit in the huff about how Caley 'gifted Aberdeen two goals'. Nae luck!

I thought Maybury had a good game today, as well as Aluko. Miller did a fair bit of work again.

That's not entirely his fault is it?

I doff my cap to Aluko, and that's about it.

We were so fucking lucky to win that game!

What a fuckin day! Last minute goal, what a bounce, right down in the action!

Biggest heroes of the day were the kids from Aviemore.

First time ever I've heard 'here on your giros' sung at us.  Oh how I laughed!

Those lads were excellent! And BTRs scarf was G-A-Y!

Their message board is funny.  ;DDid they suddenly expect after 17 games they might beat us:wave: Maybe next time. They appear to hate Duncan anyway, and even more after getting sent off!

Some of them didn't.  Couldnt help but snigger when i saw this from some boy on caley thistle online.  "Will be same old story....level till last few mins then they will nick it at the last moment"  :rofl2:

I still think that in terms of getting it right up them lovell's last minute equaliser at pittodrie last season tops the lot though.

I dread the day they beat us, in a perverse way i kinda hoped that it would happen today since i was 8000 miles away and wouldnt have to face the consequences

what a match

The only disappointment was not seeing Duncan-fucking-reject receive his red card

The train journey was mental and those kids from Aviemore were great banter..along with the random hun.

Fingers crossed killie do us a favour

That carriage was a shambles when we left. The wee porter guy looked utterly stunned. Strange having Romanov's son collect our tickets too, how the mighty have fallen. Next time I will keep Padre on the train  ;D