Wednesday 1 May 2024:  kick-off 7.05pm

Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Darvel v AFC

Good to see the new guy and Duncan both starting, with Duk through the middle. Not sure we need to be seeing Clarkson in a game like this, I'd rather Barron was given an opportunity. Hopefully Clarkson will be sitting alongside Ramadani, but I've got a suspicion he might be playing a 4-1-4-1 with Clarkson and Myslovič clogging up the area behind the striker. Whilst it's against lower opposition, I would like us to keep working at a particular formation to work on our consistency.

32 minutes ago, Slim said:

Ramadani really isn’t very good is he?

I haven't been able to make up my mind with him this season. He's just average. I think the fact that he plays every week is an issue. I'd have Shinnie on (I'm assuming he's being rested) for him. Duk has been honking and again not looking interested. He's a complete liability when not on it. No doubt Duncan (or the new lad) will get hooked for Miovski instead.

6 minutes ago, redordead said:

Surely the end.

Miovski still can't win the ball in non league.

Team Created fuck all and never realised that the pitch was short as we kept trying to go long 🤦

Worst result in the clubs history surely.

And biggest shock in scottish cup history.

Brora and Hearts lose their crowns to Darvel and aberdeen

Twenty years ago I would be grabbing a pitchfork right now but I genuinely can't be bothered. If anything I'm optimistic about what might happen when Goodwin gets sacked tomorrow morning.

Despite all evidence to the contrary, I still think we have a bit of quality in the squad and a good manager could get something out of them. Goodwin was never going to do that. Must be in the discussion for worst manager in our history.

• Like 1