Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Killie at home.

8 hours ago, tlg1903 said:

Aye I thought rama was really good today and agree that's the best place to play him.  Vinny and kennedy did just fine, Kennedy had a really good first half i thought.  Not sure who you would drop to bring scales back in if you were to keep that system 🤔

Overall, bar fucking Morris who massively needs to have a word with himself, we didn't have a bad performance from anyone really.  I really hope we can get Coulson on a permanent deal, he's easily the best lb since Lowe and possibly since Robertson though that remains to be seen.  Watkins deserves credit, first half in particular he was excellent and involved in pretty much everything we did well going forward.  

It's never a bad thing to be scoring well. 

I really hope we can get Coulson on a permanent deal too but I can’t see that happening. He is a properly good footballer, with great balance and quick feet. Provided he doesn’t get a bad injury, he’ll go on to play at a bigger club and higher level than Aberdeen. 

24 minutes ago, sheepheid said:

he’ll go on to play at a bigger club and higher level than Aberdeen. 

Said after first couple of games for us, that Coulson was beyond us.

He is only with us because his career has been curtailed due to injuries.

Likely outcome of new Boro contract or pre contract elsewhere.

Would absolutely love to get him on a permanent but just can't see it 

7 hours ago, BigAl said:

Said after first couple of games for us, that Coulson was beyond us.

He is only with us because his career has been curtailed due to injuries.

Likely outcome of new Boro contract or pre contract elsewhere.

Would absolutely love to get him on a permanent but just can't see it 

Could be another Tommie Hoban who also looked beyond us but was plagued by injuries.  Hope it doesn't happen to Coulson.

17 hours ago, tlg1903 said:

Hayes had some cracking shithousery with Armstrong toward the end.  Hayes is as good a choice as any for motm but I wouldn't have complained if Coulson, rama, Miovski or Kennedy got it.  

I do quite like Stewart but he needs to just stop with the Beckenbauer shit. There was a few times in the first 25 he got caught out but he was much better in the second.  Its hard to judge the defence today too much as I didn't think Killie were up to much after the first goal went in.  

Your comment re Stewart/Beckenbauer is spot on...when he lost the ball because of a heavy touch when it was still 0-0 was more Ifil-esque.  It's just like the incident when we were 2-1 against Annan and he tried to be too clever, got caught out and fortunately they fucked up a great opportunity.  He won't get away with it against Jota for instance.  

Really enjoyed watching yesterday (no trains so no Ally Pally fitba for me) and the Killie commentator was hilarious! - the incident when Killie's skipper completely wiped-out (Kennedy I think) near the touchline and, as he was watching the replay, "Nothing much in that".

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SeeBass said:

What is the Ash Taylor's wife and Derek story all about again?  I don't think we ever understood what the problem was.

There was no story. Just a suggestion that McInnes must've been sleeping with Taylor's wife before we'd ever have considered re-signing him. A joke mainly.

Did anyone see the lad flying down the steps in the lower deck after the third goal? Classic.

20 hours ago, RicoS321 said:

There was no story. Just a suggestion that McInnes must've been sleeping with Taylor's wife before we'd ever have considered re-signing him. A joke mainly.

Did anyone see the lad flying down the steps in the lower deck after the third goal? Classic.

Nah, that's not how it started.  The rumour went around that Mcinnes had banged Taylor's wife at a shindig that Milne had held at his house though I can't remember what the occasion was.  

• Like 1