Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Killie at home.

The obvious return here is Mcinnes and I hope he is warmly received.  The less obvious is the return of Ash Taylor but that's the one I'm looking forward to more and hopefully Miovski runs him ragged. 

I wonder if Goodwin will consider putting McKenzie in at LCB if only to keep Mcrorie in midfield. 

Killie have lost their last two games 1-0, I wouldn't be that surprised to see that score again.  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, RicoS321 said:

I don't think this thread should have started until after the international break. Bad luck.

I thought Taylor was suspended.

Was holding off for that very reason, trying to ward off those spirits 😂

Taylor was sent off against hibs so presumably he’s serving his ban? 

Miovski has been off the boil of late, just doesn’t seem to be falling for hun, but hopefully that changes against DMs killie. Need to bounce back from the last two poor results. 

hopefully McInnes respects us like he used to respect others when he was our manager

out

bed

bed

bed

1-0 Dons, McCrorie

Seems as good a place as any

Lafferty, once a bigot, always a bigot

Doubt we'll be seeing him anywhere near Pittodrie this weekend as facing an alleged ten match ban and apparently is remorseful for letting himself and his club down.

More like remorseful he was caught.

Disgusting human being.

53 minutes ago, BigAl said:

Seems as good a place as any

Lafferty, once a bigot, always a bigot

Doubt we'll be seeing him anywhere near Pittodrie this weekend as facing an alleged ten match ban and apparently is remorseful for letting himself and his club down.

More like remorseful he was caught.

Disgusting human being.

Remorseful he was caught in a fairly rancid set of circumstances. Bigot or not, shite like that shouldn't be seeing the light of day. Who does that to people and then plasters it across the internet for the enraged twitterati to pile on? I don't feel sorry for Lafferty of course but it doesn't say much for society that we need to feel outraged by a thick footballer. Entrapment-like justice feels a little hollow. I'd rather he played so we can boo him for the mulgrew incident and for being a cunt. 

Entrapment? How was it entrapment?  There's no way the guy involved thought "I bet I can get him to call me a fenian on film so I can put it on the Internet".  All the thick hun cunt had to do was take it for the piss take it was and he wouldn't be in the mess he's in.

4 hours ago, tlg1903 said:

Entrapment? How was it entrapment?  There's no way the guy involved thought "I bet I can get him to call me a fenian on film so I can put it on the Internet".  All the thick hun cunt had to do was take it for the piss take it was and he wouldn't be in the mess he's in.

Hence why I said "entrapment-like" and not entrapment. As you say, he's a thick Hun cunt, so it's hardly fair to play a trick on the guy, record his reaction and then be outraged by his response. It's fucking horrendous banter at the very least.

1 hour ago, RicoS321 said:

Hence why I said "entrapment-like" and not entrapment. As you say, he's a thick Hun cunt, so it's hardly fair to play a trick on the guy, record his reaction and then be outraged by his response. It's fucking horrendous banter at the very least.

Nah, it's not like entrapment for me man but to each their own.  I would also add it wasn't fair when the hun cunt pretended mulgrew headbutted and got him sent off.  Karma is a bitch

• Like 3

1 hour ago, tlg1903 said:

Nah, it's not like entrapment for me man but to each their own.  I would also add it wasn't fair when the hun cunt pretended mulgrew headbutted and got him sent off.  Karma is a bitch

I don't think you needed to add that, it's fairly obvious, he's blatantly a cunt. I just don't think this videoing of players and provoking needs to be encouraged. I find it equally as bad as saying the f word.  

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, RicoS321 said:

I don't think you needed to add that, it's fairly obvious, he's blatantly a cunt. I just don't think this videoing of players and provoking needs to be encouraged. I find it equally as bad as saying the f word.  

Whether it's encouraged or not its going to happen though. The cat got out of that bag when the general public all got their hands on video cameras that fit in their pockets. Which even a thick Hun cunt like him should be aware off by now 2bf.  He's played at some big clubs, no danger he's not had media training.... Though I concede you could probably have more success teaching particle physics to my dog.

Regardless.  

There's good schadenfreude to be had here buddy, you may as well take it when you can get it when there's anything hunnish involved. 

Just heading off for this one. Looking forward to it, but very apprehensive about the suspensions and how that affects the team. I think it has to be McKenzie or Milne at the back. Ramadani in front and then McRorie and another behind Miovski. That 4-1-4-1 is definitely the best shape I've seen this season. With Clarkson out, I'd be tempted to play either Kennedy or Hayes in the other midfield position. We simply couldn't cope with Duk playing with Miovski, he doesn't have the game intelligence.

5 minutes ago, Jute said:

Looks like McCrorie at the back. Very disappointed. Duk being dropped after scoring is also odd. No trains so no game for me

Interesting side, McKenzie in and McRorie into midfield has to be the obvious move. I remember us playing against killie (or St Mirren) ages ago and Hayes played central midfield for us and he was immense. The player he destroyed that day? Jim Goodwin. I wonder if he's thinking that might be repeatable. Watkins in is good to see. Duk could have only taken the place of Miovski so it's no surprise to see him dropped. His all round play against Hibs wasn't great. A great option from the bench