Wednesday 1 May 2024:  kick-off 7.05pm

Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dons vs Well

Just me or could Kelle Roos have tried a bit harder to get back up on his feet and stop Kevin Van Veen's headed winner?  He kind of just stood still and watched the Motherwell forward roll the ball in!!  I can't believe how angry his lack of fighting urgency made me feel.

7 hours ago, SeeBass said:

Just me or could Kelle Roos have tried a bit harder to get back up on his feet and stop Kevin Van Veen's headed winner?  He kind of just stood still and watched the Motherwell forward roll the ball in!!  I can't believe how angry his lack of fighting urgency made me feel.

Nah. I was behind the goal for that one. Maybe it looked different on the TV, but in real time there was no way he was getting up to save that one.

6 hours ago, RicoS321 said:

Nah. I was behind the goal for that one. Maybe it looked different on the TV, but in real time there was no way he was getting up to save that one.

Il bow to your superior view but I can defo see where SB was coming from.  Also thought he seemed a bit slow getting down for the first.  It was hard to tell but his feet may have been all wrong and it hindered him. 

3 hours ago, tlg1903 said:

Il bow to your superior view but I can defo see where SB was coming from.  Also thought he seemed a bit slow getting down for the first.  It was hard to tell but his feet may have been all wrong and it hindered him. 

Yep, I watched the highlights from the BBC and it looks a lot worse than it did in real time. I'd say I definitely had a better view! I don't think many goalkeepers would have got close to that one.

• 2 weeks later...