Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

League Cup - raith rovers at home

Fucks sake manc 😜

Expecting a bit of rotation for this one, probably going to see Mcrorie in alongside Stewart and perhaps a start for Miovski or duk. 

I know we are through already but I would like to win this convincingly without conceding thus going the whole group without giving a goal away.  

I'm heading up the road for this game, so fully expecting our little bubble to burst.

Hoping Miovski gets a run out. 

Kinda torn on the defence. Part of me wants to see Scales, but part of me wants to see us line-up with the team that's gonna play v Celtic.

Would keep McCrorie in midfield. Celtic won't be firing on all cylinders on day one so let's go at them, and McCrorie in midfield I think is key to that.

3 hours ago, tom_widdows said:

Fair enough although you did predict Glass & Brown's dream team would get 71 points last season

And you predicted 51.   Well done, you were  closer......  Do you want a "I predicted the dons were going to be shitter than you but not anywhere close to the actual final result" trophy? 

17 hours ago, tlg1903 said:

Fucks sake manc 😜

Expecting a bit of rotation for this one, probably going to see Mcrorie in alongside Stewart and perhaps a start for Miovski or duk. 

I know we are through already but I would like to win this convincingly without conceding thus going the whole group without giving a goal away.  

Away to set up a Raith rovers match day thread. Thanks for the heads up ;)

Be interesting to see if Miovski does actually make an appearance. From an interview on RTG, sounds like Duk is quite the poacher, so hopefully with a bit more fitness he'll start to get his eye in on goal.

Today's results mean we are in the next round regardless of tomorrow.  Worst case scenario is Raith beating us by 2 or more clear goals, meaning they would leapfrog us to win the group, but we would still be guaranteed to be through as one of the 3 runners up. 

I'm predicting we win tomorrow, thus helping QotS achieve their unlikely qualification - who we then draw in the next round...

51 minutes ago, OxfordDon said:

Today's results mean we are in the next round regardless of tomorrow.  Worst case scenario is Raith beating us by 2 or more clear goals, meaning they would leapfrog us to win the group, but we would still be guaranteed to be through as one of the 3 runners up. 

I'm predicting we win tomorrow, thus helping QotS achieve their unlikely qualification - who we then draw in the next round...

Queen of the South in the league cup?

There a bit of history there I'd rather forget.

• Like 1

All group winners qualify.

Best 3 runners up qualify.

3 best group winners qualify seeded.

Current best group winners are:

Dundee 12 points +11 goals

Arbroath 12 points +9 goals

Ross County 11 points +10 goals

Current best runners up are:

Killie 10 points +8 goals

Livingston 9 points +3 goals

QoS 8 points +4goals

Currently we are on 9 points with +9 goals.

Lose tomorrow, we qualify unseeded.

Draw tomorrow and lose on pens, we qualify unseeded.

Draw tomorrow and win on pens, we qualify unseeded.

Win tomorrow we qualify seeded.

Edited by Chris Frae Killie
  • Like 3

Think it’s important to ensure we are seeded for next round so would like to think we will go with strongest team today.  Can always rotate squad and give players a run once we are ahead. 

oot

flat

watching game on tv

flat

3-0 Ramirez, McCrorie and Kennedy.