Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen v St Mirren

Poor game today.  The line up and tactics seemed fine but just didn't get going and I'm struggling to think of any chances we created.  Defence looked a little shaky, and Mair had a Mare apart from his goal.  Hardly anybody had a decent game, they were all mince.

Foster needs a run in the reserves.

I felt the league season was over as soon as Hart and Clark were punted and today just reminded me why I first thought that.

Maybury wasn't great today but I happen to think he's a better defender than Hart.

Still don't think it is quite over. Six points required, and hopefully Killie will do us a favour. Either that or we have to hump Falkirk, and we haven't giving anyone a humping in a while.

Believe.

We wont hump anyone with darren mackie playing or should i say barren mackie

No goals at pittodrie since last april and no goals in league this season

not great going for our main striker and yes i know he has been injured, is a nice lad and gives 100% bla bla bla

Nice statment in the paper today though "I will shoot dons into top six"

Are we supposed to believe that pish

We wont hump anyone with darren mackie playing or should i say barren mackie

No goals at pittodrie since last april and no goals in league this season

not great going for our main striker and yes i know he has been injured, is a nice lad and gives 100% bla bla bla

Nice statment in the paper today though "I will shoot dons into top six"

There wasn't one chance for him today.  Service to the strikers was abysmal.

While there's a lot of truth in that, i thought Miller did well again. He won most aerial balls and was constantly looking for an out ball. Mackie's runs never seemed to be trying to create space, more just running for running's sake. But, to blame him for us being pish today would be harsh. Indeed, i suspected he might get a goal today, as he normally builds up his scoring record vs the bottom teams. But anyway, i'd only give Miller and Soutar pass marks to be honest. Everyone else just didn't seem interested, Mair was awful as usual and Considine showed that Diamond must talk him through every single game, such was his complete lack of ability first half.

I'd add Aluko to the list of players who earned pass marks today. He was the only player who had the abilty to get the ball into the box from the wing, win corners or dared to take on a defender before picking a pass.

Our threat from the right hand side was non-existant. Considering that in the 1st half that was the only side of the pitch which had playable grass on it then it is an opportunity missed.

Mair was simply awful and is not good enough for Aberdeen FC - even his goal wasn't enough to rescue him from a terrible performance.