Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Dons vs Livi

First of the bottom six games. Need a win or two to make sure we don't get drawn into the shitfest that will likely be against DM. Don't think I'd trust the team not to fuck that up, so a win here please.

Out
Bed
Bed
Probably at home
1-0 Dons, Ferguson

Really need to win this as said elsewhere do not want to find ourselves only 3 points off play off places come 5pm on Saturday. Hopefully Watkins is fit enough to last 90 minutes and he can play closer to Ramirez and bring him into game. Livingston bit less of a threat with Bruce Anderson being out but probably still the best of the teams  in bottom 6 and will be a difficult game. 

In

Train then pub

Y

Pub then train

1-1 Ferguson. 

8 hours ago, manc_don said:

First of the bottom six games. Need a win or two to make sure we don't get drawn into the shitfest that will likely be against DM. Don't think I'd trust the team not to fuck that up, so a win here please.

Out
Bed
Bed
Probably at home
1-0 Dons, Ferguson

I hope that's what exactly happens deek deserves it!

Pessimist in me thinks a playoff final between Goodwin's dons and Mcinnes's killie would see both teams somehow bottle it and end up losing.

Out

Glasgow Sharks vs Edinburgh bloods

Glasgow Sharks vs Kingdom Kangaroos

Sharks Race Night

0-0

Edited by tom_widdows

This is like every other game I have watched on Redtv this season - we look ok first 15/20 mins, canny break the opposition down and don't really have any clear cut scoring opportunities - we start to make defensive errors and something happens in the penalty box which is a wee bit controversial then they score and our heads go down

Ref has been fucking honking, but another poor half again. If Ramsay at all fit, we need to get Ojo off now. McRorie and Ferguson been pish in midfield, we've had lots of crosses and those two need to be getting in the box to support Watkins. Watkins been okay, but very similar to when he played there for us previously - he's just not a goal threat on his own. Bates and Gallagher vastly inferior to Killie's defence of Taylor and Considine next season - just pish.

• Like 1