Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Huns vs dons

Not much pressure on the team for this one. Think most think we’ll get horses but they’re not the team they were last season. We play a logical and organised team we might come away with something

any update on the injuries from the weekend?

out

Work

work

2-1 Huns, ferguson

I'm in for this one.

I've been at three games this season and we're yet to win any of them, and with covid and all the stadium closures, and the fact I generally work Saturdays, I don't think I've actually seen Aberdeen win a game in person since we beat Rangers at Ibrox in the Scottish Cup in March 2019!!

Since then I've been at two Aberdeen-Rangers games (one home, one away) and both were draws. So I don't know if that's classed as a good record or not.

From what I've seen of Rangers recently, they appear to have 20-30 minute spells in games where they're really good, get their goals, and the rest of it they're bang average and even outplayed much of the time.

Survive that 20-30 minute spell when they inevitably get on top and we've got half a chance. I don't think we're going to go there and get battered for 90 minutes. With a bit of luck, one of their lot will have a kick out at Brown and get sent off (Yeh I read that back and laughed too).

In Rangers' last three home league games, they've drawn with Hearts & Motherwell, and were behind to Hibs before Porteous' red card. It's not that daunting a trip, especially now we're back to being the best team in the world again.

By the way, anyone coming down for this - leave early. Loads of road closures this week in Glasgow due to Cop 26 so going to be busier than usual.

Ramsey and MacKenzie both out for this. Assuming Gallagher is as well. Not sure how we are going line up. Ojo to right back/wing back  is better option than Gurr but that’s not saying much. Hayes in for MacKenzie. Surprised at so many saying this is a free hit as the main reason fans (myself included) wanted McInnes gone was the failure to compete in Glasgow now we seem prepared to accept defeat even before the injuries. 

Tribute Act not playing as well as they did in front of no fans last season. 

Oot

Work

Flat with radio

Flat

3-0 no Dons scorer

1 hour ago, Elgindon said:

Hopefully its applause.It would be embarassing if some of us disrespect a silence again

It’s sad that we have to hope for a minutes applause because we are worried about our fans embarrassing us at what should be such a simple normal thing to pause silently and pay respects. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, sheepheid said:

It’s sad that we have to hope for a minutes applause because we are worried about our fans embarrassing us at what should be such a simple normal thing to pause silently and pay respects. 

Very true^^

I mean Walter Smith wasn't really a hun hate-figure for us too much was he?

I respect what he did for the national team.

2 hours ago, BigAl said:

Walter Smith deid.

Can already see the Thursday's headlines with outrage at the alleged behaviour of our supporters during minutes silence/applause or whatever. 

We've been involved in plenty of minute's silences at Ibrox without incident. The most recent of which was two years ago when they held a silence for Eric Caldow. 

I'd be surprised if anything happens, though you do hope there's not the one or two drunken idiots who think they're being funny. 

11 hours ago, Panda said:

Yeh I replied to the wrong post, was the fella before you I meant to aim it at.

But you're right. Let's be honest, there's people hoping someone shouts something. 

Aye huns, judging by social media, which is weird due to his only link with their club being him serving as a non-executive director for a few months. 

• Like 1

I'm thinking a back three of McRorie Brown and Bates, wing backs Ojo and Hayes, compact midfield of Campbell McGeouch and Ferguson, Ramirez up top, Hedges freedom to roam.

I'm not one to knock Glass yet but he does make you think. He spoke very highly of Gurr who has disappeared of late, makes the bench. Injured or simply gash? Half expected him in place of Ramsay, but I'd honestly prefer Ojo at wing back......if he in fact plays there.