Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

For those not there last night

Aye there was a similarity there.... to be fair I wasn't what you would call sober ;)

Where you the guy who was talking to me about bricks and the craggs ? Its all fallen into place now. Last years festival with a certain prolific poster on here yeah ? I knew I recognised your face but was too pissed and delerious for it to click. Couldn't understand what you were saying, thought you had me mixed up with someone else. Have you taken care of any ladies of the night recently?  ;)

Where you the guy who was talking to me about bricks and the craggs ? Its all fallen into place now. Last years festival with a certain prolific poster on here yeah ? I knew I recognised your face but was too pissed and delerious for it to click. Couldn't understand what you were saying, thought you had me mixed up with someone else. Have you taken care of any ladies of the night recently?  ;)

It is very possible that i mentioned that, nae idea really... but yes last years festival with the hairy toed one...!

If I recall it was Bilbo that mentioned the ladies of the night, I do however remember some Paul Merton related craic....

My mate gashed his leg when he got lobbed over the row in front last night during the bounce, superb stuff  ;D

Mizer.... just going on where you took that first vid from where you on the end of row TT where a few boys ended up on the floor and in the row in front when the goal went in? ;D

Not too sure of the row I was in, but it was something like TT. Plus at the goal there was bodies all over the show near me. Peterheid loon head butted me then after that fell into the row in front. I hope none of our lot injured you by falling over!

Here are some more wee vids from yesterday to break up your afternoon

One Zander Diamond, with a great synopsis at the end by ajja

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE_URXPOlIA

A short rendition of the Northern Lights

Some more songs

And more singing during the lock in

Not too sure of the row I was in, but it was something like TT. Plus at the goal there was bodies all over the show near me. Peterheid loon head butted me then after that fell into the row in front. I hope none of our lot injured you by falling over!

I all honesty I think his falling over was as much his own fault as anyone else's. A 6 man piley-on in a row that is about a foot and a half wide is nae the brightest thing to get involved in but hey ho :clap::stretcher: