Jump to content

Scottish Premiership:

Aberdeen v Hibernian

Stand Free!

Euro Championships


BigAl
 Share

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Elgindon said:

Thought Ricos comment was tongue in cheek,also thought Haardons response was too(i hope ?),but hey ho...

I'll be honest ED, that was my thoughts as well, hence the reason when it was brought to my attention all I've done is remove them.

I'd even quoted Rico's post in one of my responses ?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not quite sure what has happened to the Danish player there but we've got team mates literally in tears on the pitch.

Hope to fuck this isn't anything like as serious as it is looking at present.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, BigAl said:

Not quite sure what has happened to the Danish player there but we've got team mates literally in tears on the pitch.

Hope to fuck this isn't anything like as serious as it is looking at present.

Looking really as bad doing CPR on him, Christian Eriksen, on the pitch. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Jute said:

Games been abandoned. 

Only possible option.

No one would want to continue after witnessing that.

Awful, just awful.

Hope he pulls through, but really didn't look good

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Jute said:

Games been abandoned. 

Surely they won't re-arrange it.  You can't ask any of those involved to play the game again which, because of the scheduling, would probably have to be played tomorrow!  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Impressive turnaround. I'm assuming they'll be allowed a sub.

Cant believe you deleted my previous posts. You're going to have to get some [thisIsJustAJoke/] tags for the forum to save me having to explain my terrible sense of humour.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Jute said:

1-0 Finland with their first attempt on target. Mistake by Schmeichel. Got to wonder if his mind is fully in the game. 

Agree about Schmeichel.

It wasn't even a decent header that beat him

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, BigAl said:

Agree about Schmeichel.

It wasn't even a decent header that beat him

 

It was point blank though. Often those ones just hit a goalkeeper without them knowing much about it, it was a bit unfortunate. It doesn't help that they showed about 83 slow motion replays of it. Of course your going to save it in slow motion.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, RicoS321 said:

Impressive turnaround. I'm assuming they'll be allowed a sub.

Cant believe you deleted my previous posts. You're going to have to get some [thisIsJustAJoke/] tags for the forum to save me having to explain my terrible sense of humour.

And a snowflake tag for how deeply upsetting I found it.

England will beat Croatia 2-0 and Austria will beat North Macedonia 2-1.

(If true ^^, I'll be sitting in a 70 metre yacht in Monaco drinking kopi luwak while nestled between a Brazilian girl's cleavage and therefore might be quiet on here for a while.) 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, BigAl said:

Only possible option.

No one would want to continue after witnessing that.

Awful, just awful.

Hope he pulls through, but really didn't look good

When I played Rugby Union we had a player who never got up after a scrum. He had no feeling neck down. They had to get the ambulance on to the pitch and stabilize him before they could put him in the ambulance and take him to hospital. I remember hearing the panic in his voice. We all just looked on in shock. We actually finished off the game but we were no way near putting 100% into the game. Thankfully he had feeling return but that was the end to his Rugby playing days. 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...