Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

THE OFFICIAL: "LET'S ALL LAUGH AT HEARTS"

As much as I loathe the diet huns its a bit of a shite state of affairs that a loony foreign investor can just take over such a club and run them into the ground so easily.  No doubt they were in trouble when mad vlad took control but now you have to think they would have been better off punting tynecastle and moving to murrayfield.  I wonder how many hertz fans are thinking that now.

Hearts eh must admit im in shock with all the nasty posts slagging of one of the finest clubs our country has produced, is there any need to revel in other teams misery? Think of the poor fans n what they are going thru............

what a nightmare week ive had trying to keep my face straight when poor loops is sitting there in tears

on a more positive note me n the wee rat jay have perfected our jig of joy every time she leaves the room

Oh and thank you mr romanov for paying for my wedding at tinkcastle,makes me proud to know i played my part in their downfall

my old pal n club legend will be auctioning of his medals won on ebay soon

Loops as some of you will know is well known up tinky way and is pally with staff n players has been out this afternoon for a few drinks with said tinky pals.poor lass has just came home upset n in tears as she has been told its admin next week

So the question is do i open the bolly n paaarty or offer some comfort n joy

I believe ill go for the former

Ps for you that know ive lost my moby with all my contacts so text me if you want

Hearts eh must admit im in shock with all the nasty posts slagging of one of the finest clubs our country has produced, is there any need to revel in other teams misery? Think of the poor fans n what they are going thru............

what a nightmare week ive had trying to keep my face straight when poor loops is sitting there in tears

on a more positive note me n the wee rat jay have perfected our jig of joy every time she leaves the room

Oh and thank you mr romanov for paying for my wedding at tinkcastle,makes me proud to know i played my part in their downfall

my old pal n club legend will be auctioning of his medals won on ebay soon

Loops as some of you will know is well known up tinky way and is pally with staff n players has been out this afternoon for a few drinks with said tinky pals.poor lass has just came home upset n in tears as she has been told its admin next week

So the question is do i open the bolly n paaarty or offer some comfort n joy

I believe ill go for the former

Ps for you that know ive lost my moby with all my contacts so text me if you want

Surprised you're still with us. I had assumed your silence was because your wife had already done away with you following your celebrations if the diets imminent demise.

Yeah still breathing and big cheesy grin jute lad,dont you just love karma?

Cant wait til we hump these cossack believing champions league winners believing minky trampy scheme on feckwits next season

If we dont put five past them everytime im going to rip up my season ticket in disgust!!

To be fair and balanced there is a couple of ok people that support the diets and i have enjoyed winding them up a few times.

My favourite ones are telling club legend mr mackay that  "just think, if you had signed for the famous Aberdeen your tennants sixes winners medal wouldnt be so lonely" the lad did laugh n took it in good humour-actually turned out to be a decent lad i must admit

Another suprise was that subhaman cant of a human beinv called walter kidd.

Had been drinking in the globe on a sat afternoon before heading up tinky way to meet the wife in one of their upper class hosteleries .

walked into pub to be meet with the old american werewolf in london pub stare and silence,i think the fact i had all my own teeth gave the game away that i wasnt one of them.

mackay came in with some more club ahem legends and said hello to me etc,even went as far as buying me a drink.

i went back to the wife n pals to hear her going sssshhhh dont say anything to him.

hmmm i thought whats going on here??

Just as i was shrugging of my doubts,one of her no mark pals came to the table to say gary mackay n walter kidd are in

Ahhhhh walter fecking kidd that bawbag who ive always blamed for destroying my hero frankies career.

Right u bastard heres my chance to pull u up about that,the wifes head dropped as she noticed me staggering up to kidds table

"oi kidd u wanker,ur a fecking dickhead u destroyed frankies career u hun reject" again pub goes all quiet

Oh feck i think ive made a mess of this runs thru my head so i thoughf aw feck it may as well carry on

"aye u know what im talking about,1986 ring any bells with u?cup final?red card?mind now do you

reptile head?"

Luckily for me kidd glanced at mackay who shook his head and explained who i was

I berated the poor lad for about 5 mins before he finally answered and blamed it all on being peter weirs fault

How the feck do you work that out ratboy?

he explained that weir had been tearing him a new one all game and after getting it ripped once more,he brought the wing wizard down, the ref gave a foul against him and he lost it and chucked the ball at weir in a fit of rage!!

yeah he admitted he even messed that up and the ball smacked macdougall in the face instead.

to give the boy some credit he did apologise for destroying my frankies career, cant mind if he bought me a drink though. again he turned out to be almost ok as well

in closing for the defence - i say Feck the diets

Hearts will go into administration within the next 24 hours.

Papers have been lodged with the court of session in Edinburgh to formally begin the process.

KPMG will be the company taking on the administration of the troubled Tynecastle club, while staff have been informed of the situation.

If Hearts remain in administration by the opening of season 2013-14 in August, a points deduction of 15 points would be incurred.

Players were not paid last week as Hearts continue to struggle with a cash shortfall.

And the Scottish Premier League outfit then placed their entire squad up for sale, claiming they needed £500,000 to keep them running over the summer.

That followed the threat of a winding-up order after Revenue and Customs threatened action over an unpaid £100,000 tax bill, although the majority of that sum has been paid.

Hearts owe £15m to Ukio Bankas, which has been declared bankrupt.

The liquidator of the Lithuanian bank can sell the 29.9% shareholding it has in Hearts as well as Tynecastle Stadium, which was held as security for the debt.

In addition, another £10m is due to the club's Lithuanian parent company, UBIG - who have close to 50% of the shares and is claiming insolvency.

A liquidator with the power to sell UBIG's Hearts shares will only be appointed if the company's bankruptcy is formalised.

All the assets of UBIG have been frozen by the Lithuanian courts.

At least six parties have expressed an interest in a potential takeover but with

Had yon local council boy who is chairman of the 'heart's Foundaiton' asking the fans to subscribe to give £10 a month to their fund so they can buy the club.

Have to wonder exactly how successful that is going to be? Certainly cant see it being enough to save them in their current guise. I am predicting liquidation come mid July and Morton being promoted (granted they can quickly install 260 spare seats somewhere)

Personally I'll miss Hearts.  There, I've said it.

They are/were a big physical team who are/were a thorn in our side.  I'd far rather we beat teams on the field than on a spreadsheet.  I don't have a problem with their fans (although the Huns songs do wind me up), their teams always had a player or two you loved to hate (which is surely part and parcel of being a rival fan) and their mad as fuck chairman kept me amused.

Add to that the Edinburgh derby, away days in Edinburgh and Tynecastle being a decent ground then I think they'll be a loss.

Who the fuck wants a trip to Morton or Livingston anyway?

They have only gone into administration, so as it stands they'll still be in the Premier League come next season (all be it with a points deduction) they'll need to go down Newco route before getting the punt.

That said I don't really have any sympathy, I warned Jambo mates of mine it would end in tears, but had to endure their shite for a few years, third biggest, I'm just jealous blah blah blah!

You've made your bed.......

A couple of things:

This is night and day compared to Duff and Phelps.  Pro-active action has been taken straight away to try and cut costs.

Tough one for the supporters.  Joking apart, I've no idea what I'd do if it was my club and I was being asked to stump up money for a season ticket when the future is not entirely clear.  I guess I'd probably do it providing those responsible for ruining the club are as far away from it as possible.