Wednesday 1 May 2024:  kick-off 7.05pm

Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Lewis Ferguson Tribunal

• 3 months later...
On 11/11/2022 at 16:57, BigAl said:

The decrepit auld cunt, Bill McMurdo aka Mr 25%, spouting off again in the rags about Juve and AC Milan lining up a £8m summer move for his player.

6 minutes ago, BigAl said:

The decrepit auld cunt, Bill McMurdo aka Mr 25%, spouting off again in the rags about Juve and AC Milan lining up a £8m summer move for his player.

Given how well he is supposed to be doing I would be disappointed if he went for that amount. Would be expecting far bigger fee. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

He's been linked with Juve and Milan too over the past while.  Milan are selling tonali to Newcastle so will be in line for a cm too.  Regardless i would be delighted for Lewis if he managed a move to a club of that calibre and fascinated to see how he gets on. 

30 minutes ago, tlg1903 said:

He's been linked with Juve and Milan too over the past while.  Milan are selling tonali to Newcastle so will be in line for a cm too.  Regardless i would be delighted for Lewis if he managed a move to a club of that calibre and fascinated to see how he gets on. 

Yep, it'd be fantastic to see him move within the country rather than to England. I wouldn't grudge him any move at all obviously, but I like the idea of him going down a different path. If he gets a move to Milan, then after a few years he could maybe dream about making it into the big time at the Huns.

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Has signed a contract extension @ Bologna.

IF and it's a big IF in my opinion they were to sell him in the foreseeable future, then surely this is good news for us in terms of the value of any percentage of transfer value 👍

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BigAl said:

Has signed a contract extension @ Bologna.

IF and it's a big IF in my opinion they were to sell him in the foreseeable future, then surely this is good news for us in terms of the value of any percentage of transfer value 👍

Contract now through to 2027 which just increases his potential sell on value. He has done really well out there and looks like he is loving life in Italy. I fully expect any cut of a future fee to be hefty. 

17 hours ago, Jute said:

Contract now through to 2027 which just increases his potential sell on value. He has done really well out there and looks like he is loving life in Italy. I fully expect any cut of a future fee to be hefty. 

Yeah he was solid as a rock for Bologna last season.  Once he got into the team he didn't look back. Their fans have really taken to him as well it would seem.  

It will be interesting to see just how much he kicks on, this could be a really big season for him.  If he can go from being solid in games to dominating games big offers will come in for him.  I would prefer if it wasn't juve as I can't stand them but the significant compensation the club gets would take the edge off nicely.  

• Like 1