Wednesday 1 May 2024:  kick-off 7.05pm

Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dons - StMirren - Sat - 12:15

aye this would make sense.

think your right, plenty of empty seats in all games, just thought it was an attractive game.

Especially since the weather looked decent, thought it might attract a few more. But not exactly a shocking figure considering the time.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dons v Dundee Utd next round 

Full draw.

Formartine or Cove Rangers vs Livingston or Falkirk

Morton vs Peterhead or Dumbarton

Hearts vs Albion Rovers or St Johnstone

Kilmarnock vs Brora Rangers

Ayr United vs Fraserburgh or Rangers

Aberdeen vs Dundee United

Dundee or Inverness CT vs Motherwell

Celtic vs Partick Thistle

Ties to be played 10th/11th Feb

Where with you when AFC won the SC 2018? At Hampden obviously but if the question was where were you when Aberdeen took their first step towards the SC 2018, it wasn't Pittodrie but something more unusual and memorable for me as I was sitting in a lecture hall in a Bratislava Sports University. Totally forgot about the hour time diff and the early kick off. What a lovely and rare surprise to see 4-1 up when I tuned in after 70 mins. The winning wasn't the rare thing, it was just not usual for me to tune in to an Aberdeen match that I'm not attending or watching on the telly or listening to on the radio. Me hoping that a great day and night in foreign climes is a good omen for a fruitful cup campaign this season.

Where with you when AFC won the SC 2018? At Hampden obviously but if the question was where were you when Aberdeen took their first step towards the SC 2018, it wasn't Pittodrie but something more unusual and memorable for me as I was sitting in a lecture hall in a Bratislava Sports University. Totally forgot about the hour time diff and the early kick off. What a lovely and rare surprise to see 4-1 up when I tuned in after 70 mins. The winning wasn't the rare thing, it was just not usual for me to tune in to an Aberdeen match that I'm not attending or watching on the telly or listening to on the radio. Me hoping that a great day and night in foreign climes is a good omen for a fruitful cup campaign this season.

Bratislava is a good night out (or it was when i was there 9 years ago). Couple of cracking Cuban themed bars in the old town, they encourage you to graffiti the walls... it's probably gone now but there was some AFC related stuff up after our visit.  It got more severe as the night wore on.... if he ever visits, Ian Durrant's going to get a surprise....  ;D