Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Things that really annoy you

donsdaft

Haha. I do make eye contact with those idiots who are there to be seen. I want them to see how disinterested I am in them. Yes yesterday about 10 to 10.30. You weren't the wanker in the Barbour jacket sitting through the back with an ugly woman? If you were, sorry for calling you a wanker (just now, I wouldn't be so rude to say what I think publicly... these days anyway) and sorry for describing the woman you were with as such but she wisna bonnie. Fuck I'm a terrible man.

I just have an irrational hatred of those Barbour jackets that stamp the brand in our faces. We can spend 50% more on a jacket that is three times as good and twenty five times more style, without having its maker splashed all over it.

It's not irrational at all. I'm just paranoid now that I come across on forums like a barbour-jaicket-cunt. It definitely wisnae me (I was a couple of hours earlier).

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

My other half when it's that time of the month, seriously, I really want to punch her in the fucking throat.

My wife and I have just tripped 32 years together. We've not had a serious argument for quarter of a century.

It took us SEVEN YEARS to work out that the only time we had ugly disagreements - and we did, regularly - were when she was ovulating. Once she worked that out, she stopped being an illogical unreasonable cow once a month. Plus I kept her busy by giving her loads of babies. Venus and Mars.

My wife and I have just tripped 32 years together. We've not had a serious argument for quarter of a century.

It took us SEVEN YEARS to work out that the only time we had ugly disagreements - and we did, regularly - were when she was ovulating. Once she worked that out, she stopped being an illogical unreasonable cow once a month. Plus I kept her busy by giving her loads of babies. Venus and Mars.

Aye min, can honestly say that it's pretty much the same here. Just turns into a right arsehole for no reason whatsoever. But in 13 years, the only real arguments or fights have came from that time of the month, bizarre.

No fuckin way you managed to stop a woman being illogical.

For all you lads with wifes / girlfriends who have these monthly problems, I've only one word of warning to say to you.......................menopause.

• 1 month later...

As the news reports a Polar Bear being shot on Svalbard because it attacked a cruise ship guard I have to say the biggest annoyance on the planet for me is Humans

You want to go walking amongst polar bears in their natural habitat then sign the waiver that says you accept the largest land based predator (and one of only a handful of creatures who consider humans as food) may kill you.

But no the fat lazy irritating cruise ship community are now expanding their global pestilance to the more extreme points of the planet and expect it to be Disneyland.

Other examples include recent calls from Western Australian govenment officals to cull sharks so humans can 'enjoy the beaches in safety'

Farmers and the UK government culling badgers because they allegedly spread Bovine TB.

Complaints from people in coastal towns about Seagulls (Tam Cowan on off the ball supposedly joking about hitting them with Tennis racquets and sounding 'hurt' when someone texted in to point out they are a protected species)

And of course one of the supposed 'acceptable' legacies of Victorian times - Zoos. Edinburgh Zoo now openly admit they and other zoos essentially 'farm' certain animals which are not endangered (such as the Wallabies) so they can maintain a healthy captive population. Why the fuck Edinburgh Zoo needs to have a chimpanze research lab is a mystery to me.

• 5 months later...