Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Things that really annoy you

donsdaft

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Folk who don't bother their selfish arses to cleanup after their dogs. I always seems to be dodging dog shite whether it's in toon or further-a-field.

It should be a capital offence for both dog and owner.

Nah. It's nae the dog's fault it's owner is an ignorant cunt. We want all the benefits of being the most advanced/intelligent (fucking debatable!) species on earth but none of the responsibility. It's us who should ken better, nae the dogs. 

Grammar nowadays

Lack of numeracy skills

Huns

Grammar is nt evryting its the person posting that's more important.

Never judge people on th  eir  grama .

Or even slag folk they can't spell I admitttt my spelling is not good but I only noticed how bad it was when I joined the Abmad  footie forum in the early days for example there n their . :hammer::thumbsup:

I was in Revolution one night a few weeks back and 4 lassies in the mid 20's spent around 40 minutes just taking selfies... not even an exaggeration. There was very little talk between them and even less drinking. As stunning as they were, they looked like f*cking mongs just posing and pouting for such a long length of time. The world is becoming more retarded by the day.

I know folk on Facebook who's whole photo album is of them selves ::) . My brothers partner(50 y/o) still pouts for photos.Subtly,but she thinks we dont notice - silly cow

Didn't they make you kneel on pencils because of your spelling at primary school min?

Good to see you back here min.

Aye its good on here but not too many disagreements which I like.

Unionists disappoint me . more because they don't see things my way.

:dunno:;D

Fennel is a bulb. I wouldn't say it's that trendy in the UK, not that I've noticed anyway, I've had them for years as they grow pretty well in this part of the world. Not like Avocado (tasteless shite) and the "superfoods" (kale) balls.

I agree though, the constant searching for the individual food that can fight off disease and make us healthy is typical of the vacant society we live in.

Fennel is a bulb and a herb.

And avocado is delicious and very tasty.

Huge over here too and has the good oils in it (as they say).

There are cures for many diseases out there as humankind keeps discovering.

Id rather we spend billions on that than nuclear missiles or government/councils wasting money on pointless shit.

Fennel is a bulb and a herb.

And avocado is delicious and very tasty.

Huge over here too and has the good oils in it (as they say).

There are cures for many diseases out there as humankind keeps discovering.

Id rather we spend billions on that than nuclear missiles or government/councils wasting money on pointless shit.

Apologies, I didn't explain that properly. I meant the search for one individual "superfood", when every person in the food industry already knows what a healthy diet is. I was criticising the elevation of one individual food above all others every so often so that they can make a killing from it. Kale was a recent one, avocado, beetroot, goji berries, blackcurrants etc. They've all had their time at the top in someone's interest over those that actually grow them.

It would be living on La La land - Lie Lie land, as banksy says - to think the government would invest properly, rather than tokenly in pursuing something of benefit to humankind. Not to mention that the science community has been bought and paid for and are working for the same agenda.

There's no profit in utilitarianism and being kind. Selfish exploitation of the masses is the game and in war and waste, that's where the politicians do their stealing.

Smoking closely followed by vaping.

The latter is perhaps soon to overtake the former in the irritation stakes because it is claimed (it still hasn't been proved) to be healthier than smoking and for that reason some people (morons) who have never touched a cigarette are now taking it up because 'its safe'.

At least one saving grace for the vaper is they aren't chucking their fag ends out of car windows or onto the pavement.

I am considering carrying a can of lynx around with me which I can spray in the faces of vapers who choose to exhale their 'perfume' all over passers by.

Lack of self awareness.

Some examples:

Those who get onto crowded trains/ planes etc still wearing their massive ruck-sacks and proceed to bash already seated passengers in the head as they waddle down the aisle and/or suddenly turn around to talk to their mate.

Those who unload their shopping trolleys in the doorway of the supermarket because it would be too much hassle to move an extra couple of metres.

Those who block off side streets when there is a queue of traffic at the lights. Often these are the same people who sit in the middle of box junctions.

Cyclists who ignore traffic lights, pedestrian crossings, over take on the inside of stationary or slow moving traffic, cycle on busy pavements, don't use lights, hi vis clothing or hand signals. On the opposite side, drivers who tailgate and then overtake cyclists so closely they could clip your handlebars with their wing mirrors.

The apparent removal of indicators from cars, vans, motorbikes, and buses.

Those who will walk their dogs in parkland or in the hills, put their dogshit in plastic bags, and then leave it on the ground or hanging from trees. What the fuck is their logic for this?

Broken Glass. I am hoping one day glass bottles will be phased out and no longer will public parks or pavements be plagued by the shards from a broken Buckfast bottle

Ah, rucksack wearing on busses / trains.

I've never understood this, they should be shot on sight.

I've done my share of back packing and was always grateful for any opportunity to take the fucking thing off.

On one glorious occasion I kicked the thing down a hill in France.

I had to go down and get it of course and then climb back up.

It was still worth it though.

Agree with you TW... on almost everything. Lack of self awareness is my bugbear and a phrase I think a lot. Just about every gripe on this thread is covered by that.

But vaping, nae having that compared to smoking. If it's affects are unproven and if it's fucking my health, so be it.  There are those industrial size ones you may be thinking about, wouldn't defend them. But the bloke who has just had a fag and breathes in your general direction pollutes your space far more than I will with my discrete vape.

So, I'll add to the list the folk that smoke and then engage with others without first going home and brushing their teeth, or at least choring a packet of extra strongs.

Pervert cyclists.

Thon lycra guys who go about in packs...

Paedophilia out in the open i think.

'Dont criticise my skin tight cock and balls display in public..im a cyclist excuse.'

Yer a fucking weirdo and ur mates behind you on your far too early morning tour are gettin off on ur ass.

Perverts all of them!

Covert sexual mantra motherfuckers.

Pervert cyclists.

Thon lycra guys who go about in packs...

Paedophilia out in the open i think.

'Dont criticise my skin tight cock and balls display in public..im a cyclist excuse.'

Yer a fucking weirdo and ur mates behind you on your far too early morning tour are gettin off on ur ass.

Perverts all of them!

Covert sexual mantra motherfuckers.

Or is it you who's the perfect that's checking them out?  ;)

Am a cyclist myself, wear lycra if I'm doing long distance cycling because it is necessary. Don't need chaffing in my life. But I get where you're coming from. There's a lot of education needed on both cyclists, road users and pedestrians. Especially pedestrians. Living in London it's amazing how many people value their mobile phone more than their life, particularly around roads. Recently a cyclist knocked over a woman in Shoreditch, she died due to her injuries. She stepped out into the road without looking and whilst on her phone. Idiot

Except as was proved in court using CCTV evidence that the cyclist didnt realise existed, she most definitely did not. I believe he now on bail awaiting sentence...

Said cyclist was also riding an illegal track bike (no front brake and only backwards pedaling to slow down) and showed no remorse seemingly taking to social media to berate the victim. I believe he still has not changed his attitude since her death or his conviction.

Hazard perception is key to riding or driving in any situation, and ignornance of the law is not and hopefully never will be a defence.

I wonder if the gentleman in question would have a different attitude had he killed a small child?