Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Deek to Sunderland??

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evening Express seem to think that Sunderland are gearing up to make their official approach to Aberdeen to speak to McInnes.

Saw that on some Bristol City blog as well, but the article was from Friday  :-\

Seems to be gathering pace again.  My guesses are that it's the huns (Bain and Walter) at work here trying to destabilize the club

Back to odds on again with the bookies, Kevin Phillips drifted a bit

Thats how Short is getting the money together for promotion.

He's releasing wee nuggets to the media to increase the odds on McInnes so he can stick the season ticket money on it.

Well, he is being advised by huns these days...

Looks almost certain now unfortunately. Sky Sports Scotland just had their breaking news pish and it's saying that Sunderland have made an official approach now. And regarding the post above, I saw Harvey's tweet also, looking ominous I am afraid.

Perhaps that's why all the players left that have left, and now Hayes, never thought there was anything in that recently, but could very well be the case that he goes now also.

Fuck sake  >:D

I was also informed today that McInnes is getting the Sunderland job.  Already had interviews - he met Bain at a hotel supposedly in Florida.

It's all a bit transparent, to be honest - no signings, very silent and very silent since cup final.

You would hope that the AFC have someone already lined up - supposedly Eric Black has been sounded out.

I was also informed today that McInnes is getting the Sunderland job.  Already had interviews - he met Bain at a hotel supposedly in Florida.

It's all a bit transparent, to be honest - no signings, very silent and very silent since cup final.

You would hope that the AFC have someone already lined up - supposedly Eric Black has been sounded out.

I hope that bits a joke albeit not a very funny one.

Not a rumour from me. McInnes is off it seems.

If you read this forum (last week) Eric Black was meeting AFC board last week in some hotel.  A lunch.

Are you trying to tell me that the AFC board are have not had contingency plans in place given this 'rumour' has been circulating for weeks?

I would hasten to add where were you when McInnes was about to be named as the boss?  The publicity and fan reaction to it was not across the board positive with words such as 'not that hun' quite common place.

Eric Black has always come across as a gentleman.

If we have to take a punt I would much rather it was Black and not Hughes.

About managerial ability I can't say but why anyone would have it in for Black I have no idea.

"Bugger off back to Metz, ya froggie loving cunt"