Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Them v Aberdeen

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done the dons indeed. Should give them a bit of confidence for the final too. Hopefully they get a win on Sunday to take us to 76 points - that'd beat our tally fae a couple of seasons back, which would be thoroughly deserved.

Interesting tonight that we really only had Stockley that could come off the bench that has any dons' experience. And he gets sent off again of course, the useless fuck. That's going to be an issue for us in a couple of weeks. Hopefully Pawlett or Jack will make the bench at least.

Great result.

They fall like carbonara cut outs.

How Miller never got sent off at the end???

Stockley u dick for gettin sent off. Keep your elbows down ffs.

Is anyone gonna give Rooney stick for missing his sitter from 6 yards?

And McGinn....why can't you hit a ball below the level of the fucking crossbar and put the keeper under pressure ya Baw greedy shite.

Well played though lads.

Ya Hun bastards GIRFUY .

What was the fracas by the Dons support?

There was a fracas? Not that we saw, and certainly nothing other than the usual stewards and Huns being cunts. Someone had a brilliant Simpson flag that got them kicked out I think.

One in particular in front of me was itching to chuck someone out, was hilarious. Absolutely greetin that he couldn't and conveniently disappeared at full time.

What a bounce for the goals and full time though. Brilliant support and the emotion from the players was awesome to see.

Also, good to see you again tlg!  :thumbsup:

Also, if we had a team full of Shinnie and Logans, wed be amazing. Don't want to do a disservice to the rest of the team but they were phenomenal last night.

Is anyone gonna give Rooney stick for missing his sitter from 6 yards?

Aye, he should have scored. Are you going to give him credit for having the presence of mind to set up Christie?

Amazing that we get our first win at the Bastard Garden for 26 years and you're more interested in slating our players.

Brilliant, brilliant night. I've waited a long time to see us win there but it was worth it in the end.

Couldn't believe the police removed the guys with the "The Simpsons" banner. Ridiculous policing.

Shinnie was superb again, great goal.

Now for the cup...

Aye, he should have scored. Are you going to give him credit for having the presence of mind to set up Christie?

Amazing that we get our first win at the Bastard Garden for 26 years and you're more interested in slating our players.

Brilliant, brilliant night. I've waited a long time to see us win there but it was worth it in the end.

Couldn't believe the police removed the guys with the "The Simpsons" banner. Ridiculous policing.

Now for the cup...

Bobby thats a bit unfair.

My Rooney comment wasnt a conplaint about Rooney.

It was a reference to stockley getting slated for missing his headed from similar distance and he got stick.

I stuck up for him then and im certwinly not slating rooney for last nights miss.

Im saying that we shudnt get on players backs so much when they miss what i wudnt call a sitter.

Anyway...u got the wrong supporter if u thibk im one of THOSE guys.

Now for the cup...

I saw the banner (although couldn't really make out what it said) but never noticed anyone being removed. What was so offensive about it?

The only shame of it was that it could easily have been 3, 4 or even 5-1. But as you say it's fucking excellent to have won and gotten this monkey off our backs.

I thought the behaviour of our fans was generally decent. Ibrox tends to attract the more moronic element of our support ( :wave: ) but overall we were well behaved. I never saw any scraps or anything.

I'm never going back.  :wave: :wave: