Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Them v Aberdeen

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DM is fucking awesome!

The way he backed AFC in that interview was pretty admirable stuff.

Even havin a slight dig at Hun fans in the process I felt. Magic!

DM no matter what happens the last 2 games or the cup final, you have my full backing big man.

Well said and thank you for these last few years.

;D

Also, i've just listened to the presser on RedTV. Spot on and well done Deek  :thumbsup:

Just follow up your words with positivity and belief, oh and a result please  :haterangers::AFC::haterangers:

Lewis

Logan OConnor Considine Reynolds

McGinn Christie McLean Wright

Rooney Stockley.

Think you could be close with this. I think Christie will not feature, and Taylor will, with O'Connor in midfield again. No point in playing Christie as this will be our last big test before the final so it needs to be O'Connor getting as many minutes as possible in the position he's most likely to feature (if Jack doesn't make it). Christie might get a run out against Partick in order to rest players like, but I wouldn't think he would tonight (he could come in just as a straight swap for Hayes of course).

In terms of 4-4-2, I reckon Deek will still continue with the 4-2-3-1 with Rooney playing on the left but with a view to him getting close to Stockley. It's rare he ever sacrifices that cover both in midfield and out wide, which a 4-4-2 would if they play 3 in midfield.

As for Wright, I just don't see it happening in a game like this. Not only is Deek too cautious, but I also dinna think Wright is good enough. Having seen him a few times, he looks pretty decent on the ball, however he doesn't seem to have the coverage required for a McInnes team. He seems a little light on the back-tracking effort. I'm going to stick my neck out and say he won't ever make it at the dons because of that. I think Ross will turn out to be a better version of Jack. I'm basing both assertions on very little game time!

Further south, NZ  8)

You been before?

I lived in New Zealand for 9 months.

Auckland and Wellington.

You'll love it!

Really beautiful country with some pretty hot girls  :P

Also, the biggest humans on earth I've ever seen..(mostly bouncers who just smile at you as they know you couldn't hurt them even with a gun)

Great pub culture.

You been before?

I lived in New Zealand for 9 months.

Auckland and Wellington.

You'll love it!

Really beautiful country with some pretty hot girls  :P

Also, the biggest humans on earth I've ever seen..(mostly bouncers who just smile at you as they know you couldn't hurt them even with a gun)

Great pub culture.

Aye, I'm marrying one ;)

Heading to welly first until we manage to get a job in Auckland.

Anyway, back on topic. That's me landed in the week. MON! Let's fucking do this dandies.

Aye, I'm marrying one ;)

Anyway, back on topic. That's me landed in the week. MON! Let's fucking do this dandies.

Where you been Monday & Tuesday or did you mean to type Weeg ?

Manc,well jealous.20 years younger would have been out there like a shot(sister bides in Nelson).All the best.

Seen a boy with a Dons scarf this afternoon,and thought aye min,its a nippy 15oC right enough.Had no idea the game was tonight    :eek:

Think i would go O'Connor and Reynolds,with Consi at l/b,Shinnie in midfield getting in their faces.

A win long overdue there (for the first time in 5 years).COYR    :AFC2:

Aye, I'm marrying one ;)

We shall expect a name change to WellingDon the second you land.

Blagged a stream off sevco media. Have had to turn the commentary off cos the hun bastards are so nauseating. Fuck knows how its only 1. Taylor and Rooney both not scoring from within 6 yard box.....keeper great save from Taylor but shouldnt have had the chance to make it, Rooney just shyte technique following great knockdown