Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Scottish Cup Final - Dons vs Tims

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that's the last time we ever see McInnes. He is a disgrace of a manager.

He refused to play Wright. He waited so long to get rid of McGinn... and he substituted him for... AOC?

Let's face it, Sunderland aren't that stupid to go for DM. Anyone who knows anything about football wouldn't touch the bottling loser with a bargepole. He's won fuck all his whole life because he doesn't know how to win. He's an articulate weegie wannabe and like all of them in his genre, it's all about getting a wage. Fuck off McInnes. You're a fucking arse.

I hope that's the last time we ever see McInnes. He is a disgrace of a manager.

He refused to play Wright. He waited so long to get rid of McGinn... and he substituted him for... AOC?

Let's face it, Sunderland aren't that stupid to go for DM. Anyone who knows anything about football wouldn't touch the bottling loser with a bargepole. He's won fuck all his whole life because he doesn't know how to win. He's an articulate weegie wannabe and like all of them in his genre, it's all about getting a wage. Fuck off McInnes. You're a fucking arse.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but i can't agree with any of that.

I hope to god he stays because the alternatives are grim.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but i can't agree with any of that.

I hope to god he stays because the alternatives are grim.

Yes I agree, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I also agree that the options for his replacement are very grim right now. The gene pool is shit.

But I can't endorse continuing with a man who isn't good enough to win anything.

He always bottles it when it matters.

It was perhaps "brave" to play Jayden instead of Adam but I saw the sense in that.

Waiting that long to pull McGinn and not having a go by playing Wright was inexcusable.

I know Jack and McLean were doing fuck all too but McGinn, he's got to be fucking history as well.

Sickener.Nailed it for most of the game.Personally would have had Wright on instead of Rooney,and the O'Connor substitution didnt make sense....

:

I think he tried to shut up shop and play for pens because the team had run out of steam.

Cant agree with Mcinnes criticism. He did the right thing by taking off Stockley as he was fucked and McGinn had been his usual ineffective self against Celtic. By last 20 we were fucked and the goal was coming, i do think he put on O'Conner with the idea of keeping things tight and getting to a penalty shoot out but unfortunately by then the whole midfield had ran out of gas.

Gutted but we showed we can compete with these cunts if we have a go from the off rather than playing defensively and counter attacking.

Question is can the board refuse the inevitable cash offers we are going to get in the next few weeks for Mclean Shinnie Hayes and Lewis?

By last 20 we were fucked and the goal was coming, i do think he put on O'Conner with the idea of keeping things tight and getting to a penalty shoot out but unfortunately by then the whole midfield had ran out of gas.

Gutted but we showed we can compete with these cunts if we have a go from the off rather than playing defensively and counter attacking.

Are you saying that we are physically less fit and inferior?

Is this acceptable for a "professional" football team?

Fitness is both physical and mental. On the latter, McInnes ALWAYS fails.

No anger in defeat from me. I was delighted with performance of players. We came, took Celtic on and contributed to a fantastic final.

The second goal for them was coming long long before O'Conner came on or Rooney.

Did you see amount saves Lewis made?

We unfortunately lack that little bit of class and clinical approach of 80's. They have top players to come on like Rogic.

I enjoyed today. No sour grapes from me. Simply delighted players come of final with huge respect as lots people thought it would be a walkover.

We showed we are a good all round team.

The second goal for them was coming long long before O'Conner came on or Rooney.

Did you see amount saves Lewis made?

If you would allow and acknowledge facts and data to make a contribution here, Lewis made zero saves in the first half.

Nor did he need to.

Gordon on the other hand, made a hatful.

The "second goal for them was coming" attitude you expressed is why it did.

Loser mentality never won fuck all. McInnes never won fuck all.

And before any boring bastard points out that 43,000 of us at Red Parkhead saw a "win", get a fucking grip.

Just back and gutted is an understatement. The best tactical move today was for Celtic with our decision to sub McGinn for O'Connor, whcih backfired in my opinion and was no real surprise, we needed pace at that point and from then we just sat back and let them come at us, which we all know they thrive on. I have read that some thought we were on our arses after 70 minutes, but I suspect our tactics at this point had far more to do with it rather than the energy levels of our players, just my opinion though.

I thought we played really well and gave them a game until the point McGinn came off, which didn't sadden me as he wasn't in the game much, but we really should have had PP or Wright on to offer us more pace and energy.

We played well and had some good chances, but didn't take them and I hope McLean Hayes has nightmares for his miss pass in the second half for years to come where he managed to play the ball behind McLean, I know I will.

The manager is going to have his work cut out during the summer trying to reshape this team/squad and hope that we don't see any major bids come in for Shinnie or Lewis, as losing these two will fuck us right up.

A sickening way to lose a match, but we were architects of our own downfall at the end IMO.

By the way, can Stockley actually run?  He makes Rooney look like Usain Bolt and didn't like chasing the ball much.

:(

Edit: Had to change my statement on the McLean miss, as it was clear Hayes made a bad pass which went behind McLEan, didn't look like that from my seat, but will still give me nightmares. Fine margins and all that!