🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Parking at Hampden

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The argument is about sectarianism.

Hibs get the Catholic end against us

Hearts get the Protestant end against us.

Don't you think, just as a gesture, just to disprove my accusation, they could toss a coin to see which end we get?

Absolute, utter gutter nonsense.

Hearts and Hibs (as clubs) have no affiliation to sectarianism whatsoever.  The only clubs who have proven affiliation to sectarianism are Celtic and Rangers due to the Northern Ireland questions and the historical traditions of the clubs.

It is utter tripe, narrow minded anti Glasgow bias and parochial trash (typical of many Aberdonians - and I know as I am an Aberdonian) to make a song and dance about a toss of a coin over who gets what end at Hampden for the 2017 final.

Absolute, clap trap garbage.

The club are approaching the first final since 2000 and people want to make a case for the end we will occupy at hampden.

What a load of garbage.

And as for 'car parking' what a shower of lazy idiots.  All you have to do is do a quick 5 minute search on internet and there are litterly hundreds of places to park within 10 mins of Hampden. I found one on Saturday on Aitkenhead Road.

Go get a life man.

Well, living in my North East bubble as I do, I don't know about sophisticated places like Glasgow.

But it looks to me ( in my own small way) that someone at the SFA sees Hibs as Edinburgh's Catholic team and Hearts as Edinburgh's Protestant team.

Got to go now, I've a field of neeps that won't plant itself.

Hiya Garlogie min

Foo's yes Doos min?

You still in favour of that stupid new stadium min?

The pair of yiz dinna know what your'e on about.  Nothing to do with being sophisticated.

The pair of you are Making a song and dunce about what end we are getting at Hampden yet are pro moving to sticks ville that is not even in Aberdeen.

Hearts and Hibs have no sectarian affiliations whatsoever.  None.  Both of these clubs have traditions that are nothing to do with the politics of Celtic and Rangers.

The only people that have an agends are you lot, you two making a song and dance about the end we get at Hampden.

Go get a bloody sat nav for your car to find a parking spot!

Bloody idiots.

1/ I wiznae looking for a parking spot

2/ I'm against building the new stadium away from Pittodrie

3/ Why would Celtic being in the west stand at the cup final be any problem FFS!!!!!!!

4/ I'm nae having a go at Hearts and Hibs, I'm having a go at the SFA

Absolute, utter gutter nonsense.

Hearts and Hibs (as clubs) have no affiliation to sectarianism whatsoever.  The only clubs who have proven affiliation to sectarianism are Celtic and Rangers due to the Northern Ireland questions and the historical traditions of the clubs.

It is utter tripe, narrow minded anti Glasgow bias and parochial trash (typical of many Aberdonians - and I know as I am an Aberdonian) to make a song and dance about a toss of a coin over who gets what end at Hampden for the 2017 final.

Absolute, clap trap garbage.

The club are approaching the first final since 2000 and people want to make a case for the end we will occupy at hampden.

What a load of garbage.

And as for 'car parking' what a shower of lazy idiots.  All you have to do is do a quick 5 minute search on internet and there are litterly hundreds of places to park within 10 mins of Hampden. I found one on Saturday on Aitkenhead Road.

Go get a life man.

I really think you're wilfully missing the point here and I can't be fucked discoursing any further.