Wednesday 29th May 2024

Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

End of Storey

Poor guy. Zero confidence and he needs an extended run in a team to get over the hump, score, and rebuild a career and reputation. We don't have that time to give him, he has to move on for all parties concerned. I was happy with his signing, it just didn't work out. I do think he's a useful chip to throw in to a transfer.

I think questions have to be asked why DM signed this guy.  He claims that Storey doesn't suit our style of play, so did we not scout him properly? Was he purely signed on the back of one good half season at ICT?

Not heard that before, when was this said?  I think he signed him primarily because he is really quick and that's not a quality we have in other strikers.  That he was OOC and probably not relatively expensive probably clinched it.  I do wonder if DM had been planning to play two up top more often this season but binned it because it wasn't working.

Not heard that before, when was this said?  I think he signed him primarily because he is really quick and that's not a quality we have in other strikers.  That he was OOC and probably not relatively expensive probably clinched it.  I do wonder if DM had been planning to play two up top more often this season but binned it because it wasn't working.

Black and Gold evening with McInnes a couple of months ago.

I do wonder if DM had been planning to play two up top more often this season but binned it because it wasn't working.

This is what it seems like to me too. And 2 up top definitely didn't work.

"Why sign him then?" - the gaffer can plan as meticulously as he likes, sometimes things don't work that well in practice. Hindsight is a wonderful thing. Shame for the lad but I'm glad he's not just tried to shoehorn him in to try and justify the signing.