Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dons v Well

Watch it ?

Can't stop watching it ;)

tell you what, if I was a well fan I'd be absolutely raging about dingus's attitude.

"I wasn't that upset, infact I was even having a joke or two"

Fuck me, getting humped and just shrugging your shoulders and not being bothered by it.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tell you what, if I was a well fan I'd be absolutely raging about dingus's attitude.

Fuck me, getting humped and just shrugging your shoulders and not being bothered by it.

He stopped short of saying it was only 3 points but it seemed to be that he took the same attitude as the 9-0.

He looked pretty bothered in the video slim posted  :rofl:

Woohooo ha

When's the last time we scored 7 goals???

murderedwell

We beat Partick Thistle 7-0 at Firhill in 92/93 season in a replayed match (just like this) after the original was abandoned due to heavy snow. We were leading 2-0 after 55 minutes when the ref abandoned it on the Saturday and then we replayed on the Tuesday or Wednesday and thumped them 7-0. I was there for both in the old shed - beautiful!!

We beat Partick Thistle 7-0 at Firhill in 92/93 season in a replayed match (just like this) after the original was abandoned due to heavy snow. We were leading 2-0 after 55 minutes when the ref abandoned it on the Saturday and then we replayed on the Tuesday or Wednesday and thumped them 7-0. I was there for both in the old shed - beautiful!!

1996/97 League Cup

Greenock Morton 3-7 Aberdeen (Dodds 3, Windass 4)

2-0 up only go 3-2 down and equalising in the last minute. 4 extra time goals

I would just like to say, 20 mins of High Def highlights on Red TV, that was worth the subscription in its self.

One thing I just noticed about dingus and his little altercation in the mainer, he doesn't actually start getting mouthy with the boy filming him until he spots the club rep scuttling down the stairs who was going to stop the filming.

Not only are you a load mouthed twat, you're also a fucking coward min.

I was there for both aswell, ripped Partick to bits !

Still drooling after that performance last night, we really could & should have hit double figures.

some of our play was breathtaking & i.m.o we havn't hit that form for a good few years.  They simply couldn't cope with Hayes running & McLeans range of passing which was sublime. Christie really is a class act aswell.

Considine,Taylor & Reynolds never gave their attack a sniff & Ryan Jack gave another great captains performance.

M.M getting sent off, just along from me was very amusing aswell.

The 4th goal (Christie's) was a thing of beauty .

Looks like we are hitting a bit of form at just the right time, bring on Killie. :greengrin:

Just some random thoughts after watching the highlights...

Did anyone get a close look at the incident leading up to COnsidine getting booked?  Looked like a foul from a Motherwell player and Consi got booked.

Christies goal looked ace from the Merkie last night and after watching it on TV it was even better.

Fuck McGhee, last night was all about us and not his ego.

Joe Lewis wasn't to pleased withhimself losing the two goals last night, you could see he is a cut above the usual dross we have had between the sticks over the past 15-20 years

Just some random thoughts after watching the highlights...

Did anyone get a close look at the incident leading up to COnsidine getting booked?  Looked like a foul from a Motherwell player and Consi got booked.

Christies goal looked ace from the Merkie last night and after watching it on TV it was even better.

Fuck McGhee, last night was all about us and not his ego.

Joe Lewis wasn't to pleased withhimself losing the two goals last night, you could see he is a cut above the usual dross we have had between the sticks over the past 15-20 years

The Considine booking was ludicrous, i actually thought it was a free kick to us. Lewis wasn't too clever at their 1st goal, marking non existant at 2nd, both avoidable.

Not sure what Lewis was doing for the first but given how awesome he's been, I'll definitely allow it.

I like Lewis, he's the best keeper we've had for a long time (loanees excluded) but that is the one weak spot in his game that I've noticed on more than one occasion this season.

He does sometimes come out into a crowded box and leave himself in no mans land after failing to get anywhere near the ball.

Not sure what Lewis was doing for the first but given how awesome he's been, I'll definitely allow it.

It's quite obvious what he did. He decided to come out and punch the ball clear. Given that the scorer was totally unmarked, it was the only attempt at a defensive challenge but it didn't work because Lewis got it wrong.

As for this error, whether it was mistimed or hesitancy, I hardly think it represents a weakness. When else did he fuck up and cost us goals? If someone in one of the most important positions on the pitch has a weakness, it gets exposed early and frequently.

So this is McGhee's 2nd sending off to the stands this season yet Faddy thinks the Aberdeen supporters are in the wrong for abusing this useless cunt.

Maybe sort out your own teams affairs first eh?

And McGhee deliberatley wound up DM and the Dons fans pre match with his eloquent timing of who may be the new Hun manager so get tae fuck.

:thumbsup:

So this is McGhee's 2nd sending off to the stands this season yet Faddy thinks the Aberdeen supporters are in the wrong for abusing this useless cunt.

Maybe sort out your own teams affairs first eh?

And McGhee deliberatley wound up DM and the Dons fans pre match with his eloquent timing of who may be the new Hun manager so get tae fuck.

:thumbsup:

Bored and on nightshift i've just made the mistake of reading Faddys 'opinion' in the Sun. What a total crock of shite! Calling us a disgrace.... it's McGhoo who's a disgrace to the human race. I honestly couldn't give a flying saucer if he's a Gothenburg Hero.... the guy makes my blood boil with everything he says and does! He's fooking useless at his job to boot!

Bored and on nightshift i've just made the mistake of reading Faddys 'opinion' in the Sun. What a total crock of shite! Calling us a disgrace.... it's McGhoo who's a disgrace to the human race. I honestly couldn't give a flying saucer if he's a Gothenburg Hero.... the guy makes my blood boil with everything he says and does! He's fooking useless at his job to boot!

In fairness to McFadden he's just doing what McGhee should have been doing in his interview, and making the story about something other than his teams terrible performance.